Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

If UNC loses tonight or even Kansas loses it's anyones group to win.

Kansas isn't losing (They BETTER not!).

They play an 11 seed tomorrow and after that they play a #8 in the Final Four. Definitely the easiest route to the title game. They better not blow it! hahaha

No final four picks. Thanks a lot Ohio State, Duke, BYU, and Louisville. I'm going for arizona or vcu now, but things aren't looking great for arizona.

Butler, Arizona, Kentucky, and VCU would be one heck of a final four!

KU-VCU getting ready to start. Kansas needs to come out hot and have a swarming defense to put them away early. Don't want these guys hanging around or they can win this thing.

This isn't doing it . . .

This isn't doing it . . .

Smalls I bet on your guys, and gave the 11 points so they better bring it today, also palayed that with TC's NC for the outright win so lets go boys.

Really Kansas, REALLY??? This is how you start the game, to try and get to the final four? Now I'm mad!

Really Kansas, REALLY??? This is how you start the game, to try and get to the final four? Now I'm mad!

YOU'RE mad? haha
Lots of time left.

I've stopped caring about winning the group. I just want a good national championship game. Duke killed me but man I can't believe kansas.

Wow, what a bad first half. Good thing Kansas scored the first 6 points or it would be even worse!

I love upsets.....keep it up VCU!

I'm shocked that Smallville is still posting in this thread, I figured he's be lying in a pool of tears with the way VCU dominated the first half!

I'm shocked that Smallville is still posting in this thread, I figured he's be lying in a pool of tears with the way VCU dominated the first half!

Nah, it's all good!
Plus, KU is coming back, lead down to 7.

I don't like the camera angle from the far end of the court.

Down by 4.

Crossing fingers, toes, eyes.

I don't like the camera angle from the far end of the court.

Down by 4.

Crossing fingers, toes, eyes.

Me either, come on KU, lets win this by 12 points.

It's a game again, but there's foul trouble now.

And back up to 9. Gotta make FT's.

WHO ARE THESE VCU RAMS???? Talk about cinderella.

WHO ARE THESE VCU RAMS???? Talk about cinderella.

Color me impressed!

If VCU pulls this out, that means either Butler or VCU will be in the title game. That is freaking awesome!

Color me impressed!

If VCU pulls this out, that means either Butler or VCU will be in the title game. That is freaking awesome!

No kidding, Butler has impressed me a lot this year!

It's not looking good at this point. Need these free throws and the next score.

Butler vs VCU, WOW!!!

Guess it's time to change tha avatar. Bummer.

Great game by VCU.

Sorry Smalls, that was a great win by VCU though.

Back