Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

KU jumped out to a big lead early but let Illinois back to within 4 at the half.

I picked Marquette, and have actually done somewhat ok aside from the fact that i lost my champ (pitt) and i had louisville going along way so there's no way i can win.

I'll bet Florida State beats Notre Dame, maybe it's a little late because the game already started but my basic philosophy is if you have two teams where team A is great offensively but subpar defensively and team B is poor offensively but great defenisvely, the defensive team will win. The defensive team will be able to get stops and be able to score because the other defense is subpar. Whereas the other offense won't be able to score and will be unable to get stops. Plus Mike Brey and Notre Dame never goes far in the tournament; it's the curse of digger phelps

Illinois ain't goin' away quietly.

It took about 35 minutes, but KU is finally looking good.

Smalls you gotta stop bumping up this thread, I can't stand my embarrassing picks anymore

Man I'm so out of this thing its not even funny. Still great to watch great basketball though.

I'm just happy I still have my Final Four picks all intact: Duke, OSU, Kansas, BYU.

I need some Pepdo. lol, KU needs to blow teams out so I can relax & enjoy the games. :act-up:

I'm just happy I still have my Final Four picks all intact: Duke, OSU, Kansas, BYU.

I have Duke getting upset. Right now T-14 and still have all my final four picks alive.

Tap before talk.

The Defending Champ Here is Down and Out most likely. I'm willing to hand over my crown to the winner at the end haha.

Do we get a prize for winning the first weekend? HAHA. Because this will be the last day I lead this tournament contest. Pitt and Notre Dame killed me.

Do we get a prize for winning the first weekend? HAHA. Because this will be the last day I lead this tournament contest. Pitt and Notre Dame killed me.

Bragging rights is all we got for ya, hehe.

I'm still doing pretty well. If my heels can pull it out I have a chance at winning. I was the only one with enough school spirit to pick them or maybe just stupid. We will see soon enough. haha :D

Well my Southwest bracket is totally shot, still holding strong though, lets see a Ohio St vs Wisconsin showdown!!!

I can't check my ESPN bracket from work, but I picked Louisville to lose to Duke in the final. So I can't imagine I have much if any shot.... UGH!

Moved up the ladder a bit to T-14....
I have 10 of 16 in the Sweet round but only 2 left in the Final 4....
( and the championship game does not include either of those 2...sigh..)

Oh well..considering I took 30 seconds to fill out the bracket and I dont watch college BBall unless Bama is playing (and then only a good rivalry game), I am semi happy....

Games start up again tonight and tomorrow for the Sweet 16 and Saturday and Sunday for the Elite 8.

So far your leaders are:
1. tomahawk, 840 points
T2. DirtyDawg, 470
T2. Pennglynns 470 points.

Of the three, Dirtydawg has the best possible remaining score at 1,510.

TheChosen1 has the best possible remaining score of 1,690 and he is tied for 4th place with 4 other people.

I am at T27 with a possible score of 1,540. I only have 9 teams left in the 16, 6 in the 8, 3 of my Final 4 and both my Championship Game teams..

Go KU!

Uconn needs to come up big. If not no big cause Duke is going back to back this year. Even though I do hate them.

Although I am leading... I need Kansas to lose in the round of 8, Butler to win tonight, Arizona to beat Duke, and then I have a shot. Outside of that, I'm cooked.

Oh, and I need Ohio St. to win the title. HAHA

BYU better pick up their game. If they don't, I have them in the final game and I will be officially screwed.

And by the way smalls, you put 840 instead of 480. I was really worried for a second.

Oh yeahhhhhh fellas 2 for 2 tonight

And I just realized that someone has the same final four as me... J.P

And there goes my bracket! Haha.

Back