Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

I shoulda kept UNC in the title game instead of putting Duke there.

Sorry, but I have to enjoy being tied for the lead before it all falls apart. (or the cold medicine has just fried my brain). :D

I shoulda kept UNC in the title game instead of putting Duke there.

Duke just was hitting nothing in the 2nd half and my Tar Heels are still alive! We will see how they hold up tonight :D

KU is finally having a blowout game. Up 25-9 with 9 minutes left in the first half.

KU is finally having a blowout game. Up 25-9 with 9 minutes left in the first half.

Hey smallie, KU and UNC looking good right now!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thank god cause I bet money on both of your teams today and they are pulling it out for me.

O Yeahhhhh! :D Go Heels!

Thank god cause I bet money on both of your teams today and they are pulling it out for me.

I'd love to see Carolina win this game and see Kentucky knock of OSU. I'd love for the Heels to get to play Kentucky again this year.

I'd love to see Carolina win this game and see Kentucky knock of OSU. I'd love for the Heels to get to play Kentucky again this year.

A great rematch that would be indeed!

I do think Kentucky will win tonight, but that will be a tough game for UNC. You must be feeling really good though, a beat down of Dook, followed by a comfortable blow out win, great start to the weekend.

I do think Kentucky will win tonight, but that will be a tough game for UNC. You must be feeling really good though, a beat down of Dook, followed by a comfortable blow out win, great start to the weekend.

I loved watching Duke lose and it's even sweet'er knowing that Carolina looks like they'll be in the Elite 8. I think OSU wins tonight, Thad Matta is a highly underrated coach. He's got a lot of Seniors on his team, whereas Kentucky is young. Experience typically plays a role at this stage in the tourny

not a good week for basketball in the state of wisconsin

I loved watching Duke lose and it's even sweet'er knowing that Carolina looks like they'll be in the Elite 8. I think OSU wins tonight, Thad Matta is a highly underrated coach. He's got a lot of Seniors on his team, whereas Kentucky is young. Experience typically plays a role at this stage in the tourny

Agree but Callipari is a great coach and has a great resume of getting teams to the final four (don't look in the record books for it though). I think OSU is a little overrated and the more I have watched Kentucky, the more impressed I have gotten.

I'm actually looking forward to the VCU-FSU game tonight. Should be a good one.

Oh oh smalls, little bit of a comeback going on!

Let's go Buckeyes Let's go!!!! Win it out!

I have Ohio State winning this one, but I'll take them losing anywhere if Kentucky can do it. I got them losing to UNC this weekend.

And then there was one. Number one. Let's go KU!

I know this is off topic, but it's kind of on topic.

Will there be a contest group for the Masters Best Ball Challenge since it is golf related?

Ugh...after the Ohio State loss. I'm officially toast. VCU.....Winning!!!!!

I know this is off topic, but it's kind of on topic.

Will there be a contest group for the Masters Best Ball Challenge since it is golf related?

Yes. I do this for all the Majors every year. Up to JB if he wants to do an official contest.

This game (Butler 74, Florida 71) messed up a few brackets. sorry GG!

If UNC loses tonight or even Kansas loses it's anyones group to win.

Back