The Masters [Spoilers]

Does anyone think Phil is overthinking or trying to be 'too smart' by carrying 2 drivers?

I don't think it's possible to overthink at Augusta. Those that don't overthink usually get left behind. He's done this before and it's strictly based on the course conditions.

Does anyone think Phil is overthinking or trying to be 'too smart' by carrying 2 drivers?

not at all. Phil only really needs 3 clubs anyway. 14 is obviously just a bonus for him. so he decides on 13 and an extra driver

I would say yes, but he has won with 2 drivers before at Augusta.

Okay here's my pick:

Luke Donald
Ian Poulter
Dustin Johnson
Martin Kaymer
Hunter Mahan
Graeme McDowell
Trevor Immelman
Bubba Watson
Nick Watney
Rory McIlroy

Decided to go Tigerless and Philess. I figure if they both tank with everyone else picking them I will be back in first and so far ahead of everyone no one will be able to knock me out again. Of course, if they both do well I am totally HOSED

Gmac will have a familiar style hat for this week, that could be a good sign

scaled.php

Okay here's my pick:

Luke Donald
Ian Poulter
Dustin Johnson
Martin Kaymer
Hunter Mahan
Graeme McDowell
Trevor Immelman
Bubba Watson
Nick Watney
Rory McIlroy

Decided to go Tigerless and Philess. I figure if they both tank with everyone else picking them I will be back in first and so far ahead of everyone no one will be able to knock me out again. Of course, if they both do well I am totally HOSED

I like it Ron, it's a bold move that could be very rewarding or very damaging.

saw him with this on at the range this morning....good looking hat....kind of pondering it now

scaled.php

saw him with this on at the range this morning....good looking hat....kind of pondering it now

it's already pondered

Part of me thinks it won't work as well as he expects it to. I also don't think I will pick Phil to win this week since he has a chance to be #1 at the end of the week. You know what he has been doing for the last year when he has had the chance to be #1....Zilch!!!!

Perhaps. He won last week with only one.

Anybody know what he's dropped to make room?

scaled.php

I'm digging that! I'll be good to see G-Mac in that style again.

Phil took out his 3iron/hybrid to make room for the additional driver.

If anyone's interested, ESPN CLassic is showing a marathon of Master's highlights, I noticed last night when I went to bed. THey were showing the 1961 masters. I just woke up and now they're showing the 1976 masters. Some great old footage that you don't normally see. Ben crenshaw needing 2 shots to get out of a bunker makes me feel a little better. :D

Everyone back then had a very distinct putting stroke. Bent over, knees close, very wristy stroke. NOT Ben Crenshaw though, his stroke back in 76 looks good even by todays standards.

Phil took out his 3iron/hybrid to make room for the additional driver.

I figured it had to be something like that. No way he'd drop a wedge!

Perhaps. He won last week with only one.

Anybody know what he's dropped to make room?

I'm digging that! I'll be good to see G-Mac in that style again.

I think he dropped his 3 iron and a hybrid or something like that.

If anyone's interested, ESPN CLassic is showing a marathon of Master's highlights, I noticed last night when I went to bed. THey were showing the 1961 masters. I just woke up and now they're showing the 1976 masters. Some great old footage that you don't normally see. Ben crenshaw needing 2 shots to get out of a bunker makes me feel a little better. :D

Everyone back then had a very distinct putting stroke. Bent over, knees close, very wristy stroke. NOT Ben Crenshaw though, his stroke back in 76 looks good even by todays standards.

I watched it for about 6 hours last night. I love watching the old Masters Highlights.

Supposedly Andy Roddick will be toting Zach Johnson's bag at the Par 3 tourney today

I'm ready for Par 3 coverage big time.

Craig Stadler got himself a hole in one I think

WHat does the NS by their name on the Par 3 contest leaderboard mean? I figured it meant not started but it has a score by their name

WHat does the NS by their name on the Par 3 contest leaderboard mean? I figured it meant not started but it has a score by their name

No Smoking?

No :poop:?

only a couple more minutes till 3d coverage begins

Not Serious.

FYI, for anyone who has Luke Donald as their pick, he's leading the Par 3 right now. If he stays on top, I'll be seriously thinking about removing him from my fantasy team because of the Par 3 curse.

And I too am wondering what NS means on the scoreboard

Back