The Masters [Spoilers]

I'm watching on masters.com right now and it sure is nice to see the players without listening to any announcers. It shows the player, a little graphic of their name and score and that's it. I like it.

I'm watching on masters.com right now and it sure is nice to see the players without listening to any announcers. It shows the player, a little graphic of their name and score and that's it. I like it.

yeah but you don't get close ups of the cute kids. Like the one with Oosty printed on the back. Quick poll: Last name too long to fit or Dude just couldn't spell it?
Got the GF Watching, she thinks the kids are adorable. And she's forgotten about the fact I told her I was gonna clean the back yard today. :D

Yup, he's an odd duck, socially. Poor guy. Arnie and GP are just hams too, so it makes Jack look that much more awkward.

I have to be careful, I know saying something negative about Jack is almost like saying something about Tiger.

There actually is sound and people talking if you turn it on.

yeah but you don't get close ups of the cute kids. Like the one with Oosty printed on the back. Quick poll: Last name too long to fit or Dude just couldn't spell it?
Got the GF Watching, she thinks the kids are adorable. And she's forgotten about the fact I told her I was gonna clean the back yard today. :D

We saw that too on masters.com

Loving the par 3 right now, JB's right though, Jack is not funny or interesting.

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but where on the property is this par 3 course? Andy North commented on how the members love just playing a relaxed round on the par 3 course late in the day

If you are familar with the course, the clubhouse and putting green are great references on this map. The putting green is very close to #1 tee, #9 green & #10 tee on the course. The par three course is close to Washington Road.

2010-par3.jpg

That's actually the best part of watching it in 3D. The course pops off the screen and it's just beautiful.

Wait til you get the actual big course coverage. I bet the dogwoods in 3D look phenomenal.

I have to be careful, I know saying something negative about Jack is almost like saying something about Tiger.

They both have that awkward interaction with the crowds, that's for sure.

Great map Dawg

Wait til you get the actual big course coverage. I bet the dogwoods in 3D look phenomenal.

They both have that awkward interaction with the crowds, that's for sure.

The difference is one is trying to bang there way around the course and get away from the crowds and the other is trying to bang...oh well you get it.

Andy Roddick is the caddie for someone. Must be friends.

Thanks DawgDaddy... Looks to be in the North East corner of the property. Great little map too...

The difference is one is trying to bang there way around the course and get away from the crowds and the other is trying to bang...oh well you get it.

I do get it! Has Tiger ever played in the Par 3 thing? He should, interact with people and all.

I also thought it was odd to have Jack be very stand off-ish during his presser when people were asking about his Masters win in '86. Seemed very annoyed answering questions about it, etc which I thought was the opposite of how someone would be when asked to remember such a good moment of their lives
Yup, he's an odd duck, socially. Poor guy. Arnie and GP are just hams too, so it makes Jack look that much more awkward.

I also thought it was odd to have Jack be very stand off-ish during his presser when people were asking about his Masters win in '86. Seemed very annoyed answering questions about it, etc which I thought was the opposite of how someone would be when asked to remember such a good moment of their lives

He seems bitter. Don't know why, and maybe he's not.

That Ishikawa is a good kid. I'm becoming a fan of his.

ryo just explained how he was "suplised" he said it in Engrish

I do get it! Has Tiger ever played in the Par 3 thing? He should, interact with people and all.

His image is so ruined right now, it would come off ...... not well.

Speaking of which.... I can't remember ever seeing Tiger's kids out on the course at all.

I love how they let their caddies putt out on 9. How tight would you be gripping the putter if you had a chance to putt out for your player on hole 9?

His image is so ruined right now, it would come off ...... not well.

Speaking of which.... I can't remember ever seeing Tiger's kids out on the course at all.
C'mon they're too young to be out there. Oh and they're at their mom's house this weekend I'm sure. :beat-up:

C'mon they're too young to be out there. Oh and they're at their mom's house this weekend I'm sure. :beat-up:

oh I didn't mean as caddies. I just mean whenever Tiger won a tournament, I can't remember the obligatory shot of the wife and kids thats all. (pre-divorce)

I didn't think it was fair to put Ryo on the spot like that. ESPN should have known he doesn't speak English.

zing! if I could give rep I would buddy....

Back