The Masters [Spoilers]

I think he played in it, but was done by time TV coverage started. I think he was -2

I thought he did too. I know that he always has said that he likes to play in it because its fun for the fans. I know G-Mac opted out for a soccer game. Tiger, well, its Tiger.

I thought he did too. I know that he always has said that he likes to play in it because its fun for the fans. I know G-Mac opted out for a soccer game. Tiger, well, its Tiger.

At least Tiger skips it because he is Tiger... G-Mac skipping because of soccer? Really? He just got booted from my team this week

Arnie just showed up Jack and Gary though, hes still got a couple of good old man swings left in him.

At least Tiger skips it because he is Tiger... G-Mac skipping because of soccer? Really? He just got booted from my team this week

Wait...what? One is better than the other? Skipping it because you are "above it" or dont think its cool to please the fans, or for whatever reason you wont give?

Anybody have Miguel A Jimenez on there team? I know he is up there in age but this guy always performs well here

Wait...what? One is better than the other? Skipping it because you are "above it" or dont think its cool to please the fans, or for whatever reason you wont give?

no I think they are both bad, and think they should partake in it. I know when I went to the Par 3 a few years ago it was awesome.

But if Tiger "says" he doesn't do it because he is focusing on the event(or going to the Hooters down the road) that's expected now. I'll be shocked the next time he does do it. Coming out and saying you'd rather watch a soccer match, that's weak to me, DVR that thing! Esp from a more fan friendly player.

Just my opinion of course

Yeah, I find them equally ridiculous. I guess we just expect so little from Tiger Woods the person that he gets a pass in some scenarios by the fans.

Yeah, I find them equally ridiculous. I guess we just expect so little from Tiger Woods the person that he gets a pass in some scenarios by the fans.

you are right about that. I don't expect him to play in it anymore so there is no disappointment that he doesn't. I like G-Mac and wanted to see him play in it. Too bad he skipped it to watch tv. I at least hope he had those 3d glasses that GG was sporting earlier

Arnie just showed up Jack and Gary though, hes still got a couple of good old man swings left in him.

He just gave the best interview too. The 3 were talking to Monty and Sky Sports.

Presenter 'So, what does it take to win at Augusta?'

Arnie 'The lowest score!' and walks off. Classic!

Anybody have Miguel A Jimenez on there team? I know he is up there in age but this guy always performs well here

You better believe it.

I have him on my team

I just watched a 2 year old putt better than me

You know, your brother mentioned that that happens quite frequently :rofl:

I do. He's my sleeper

Maybe they don't have the mindset to enjoy something like that. Like it may lead to a case of shanks or start a slump if they play poorly. I'd think it'd be fun just to try the riskiest shots imaginable and give em all a show good or bad. Great way to loosen up and have a little fun before the big show. Either way it is their loss.

Skim alert..

I thought they usually hit across the pond during the par 3 challenge or is it during the actual round? I forget when it happens.

Skim alert..

I thought they usually hit across the pond during the par 3 challenge or is it during the actual round? I forget when it happens.

i know they were doing it yesterday during the practice rounds

Skim alert..

Across the pond at the 16th hole during the practice rounds, not really during the par 3 tournament.

Across the pond at the 16th hole during the practice rounds, not really during the par 3 tournament.

Yeah the pond on 16 is probably the one you are thinking of.

I know G-Mac opted out for a soccer game.

Nice to see GMac has his priorities straight!

P.S. It's a football game. And not just any game, it's Man U v Chelsea in the champions League quarter final! I can totally understand. I put other stuff on the shelf to watch it too :p

Nice to see GMac has his priorities straight!

P.S. It's a football game. And not just any game, it's Man U v Chelsea in the champions League quarter final! I can totally understand. I put other stuff on the shelf to watch it too :p

Its a football game over there. He lives and is playing here, hence its soccer. :mohawk:
Let me know when it is going to interfere with you playing the par 3 tournament at Augusta during Masters week. :D

Thats almost as believable as Tiger woods not cheating on his wife. Oh wait.

Or Ian Poulter not talking about himself for 24 hours. :alien:

Skim alert..

There is some video of it on the Masters website. Watched it earlier - pretty darn cool!

Back