THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

The only throne I will be falling from is right after I flush what we have nicknamed a Gus...hehe

Do we even know the teams or the stakes?

CL and I decided that you needed to be put in your place. Looks like you are stuck with the Calloway!

CL and I decided that you needed to be put in your place. Looks like you are stuck with the Calloway!

I get put in my place weekly by GG, so this should be no different since we are playing a couple of girls.

Personally- I will be rooting for JB/Hawk during the saturday round...

Spoiler
Because I would feel awful if JB lost two days in a row- the second coming at the hands of Chunkylover and myself. \

It's ON!

Have you talked with Chunky about this decision you have made?

He tried, but CL just ran a warm bath and was last seen shopping in the razor aisle.

ok..so whats the bet then??? We need to wager something

He tried, but CL just ran a warm bath and was last seen shopping in the razor aisle.

hahaha, hell of it is...you and I are going to be battling it out against each other, so this actually puts us in a good situation.

No one else was willing to step up and call anyone out we decided to take matters into our own hands.
I can hear the "overrated" chants already!

hahaha, hell of it is...you and I are going to be battling it out against each other, so this actually puts us in a good situation.

Are we still if we are on the same team? Kind of counter productive I think, but we can if you would like.

No one else was willing to step up and call anyone out we decided to take matters into our own hands.

They are talking about your hobbit shoes, not the golf game...hehe

oh yeah...you heard that chant this year watching your Ohio State #1 buckeyes fall.

Are we still if we are on the same team? Kind of counter productive I think, but we can if you would like.

I am just answering to being called out if you want my honest opinion. I plan on beating you, you plan on beating them, either way, I beat all 3 of you!

Plus, If I am having a bad hole, I wouldnt root against you anyway, I enjoy watching people hit good golf shots, I want to fall because I got outplayed, not because I beat myself

oh yeah...you heard that chant this year watching your Ohio State #1 buckeyes fall.

I am just answering to being called out if you want my honest opinion. I plan on beating you, you plan on beating them, either way, I beat all 3 of you!

Plus, If I am having a bad hole, I wouldnt root against you anyway, I enjoy watching people hit good golf shots, I want to fall because I got outplayed, not because I beat myself

That's funny. I guess I should be glad you are on my team...I think. I mean you have no chance (as you already found out 0-fer), but we will put our beating on the other two.

So Gus and CL....whats the wager?

Let's hear about some other possible matches for this. Heck, TC is playing with his Morgan Cup rival captain on Saturday and we haven't heard a peep about that. TC, I thing Biggsy works you over like you wouldn't believe. Play him in match play if you want to, I don't think you'll survive to tell about the match past hole 14. What's up Mountain Man? C'mon you bunch of sally's let's hear it...who you beating on and by how much?

You are out of your Fargo mind. TC closes him out by the 14th I'd say

Sorry fella's but work has actually been busy lately. Gus & I will be sharing the spoils of war in this team matchup. I think JB needs all the help he can get so we are allowing him to have 4 putt I mean One-T. JB this also allows me to fully enjoy your epic collapse while I beat you in singles. Name the stakes suckers

Sorry fella's but work has actually been busy lately. Gus & I will be sharing the spoils of war in this team matchup. I think JB needs all the help he can get so we are allowing him to have 4 putt I mean One-T. JB this also allows me to fully enjoy your epic collapse while I beat you in singles. Name the stakes suckers

Your simply adorable. I can put up two drivers that weekend. Although I am not sure I want to win yours. So why dont we make it fun. What would you like from JB & One-T you two, then we can get a nice chuckle and let you know if there is anything we would like in return?

Your simply adorable. I can put up two drivers that weekend. Although I am not sure I want to win yours. So why dont we make it fun. What would you like from JB & One-T you two, then we can get a nice chuckle and let you know if there is anything we would like in return?

what he said!

Lol I don't know what to bet on the doubles. Are we set for a singles bet JB? Throw some idea's for bets out there. I'm honestly not sure I can lose equipment over this. My dignity is easily forgone though.

I feel left out in all this wagering and smack talking.

Who wants to thow down???

Bring it on

Maybe you can pretend you are Hanks and somebody can pretend they are Jake so the readers aren't lulled to sleep by their sorry display of trash talking.

I feel left out in all this wagering and smack talking.

Who wants to thow down???

Bring it on

I will give you 10 strokes....$100...deal?

Maybe you can pretend you are Hanks and somebody can pretend they are Jake so the readers aren't lulled to sleep by their sorry display of trash talking.

I need to go cougar hunting then!!

Lol I don't know what to bet on the doubles. Are we set for a singles bet JB? Throw some idea's for bets out there. I'm honestly not sure I can lose equipment over this. My dignity is easily forgone though.

You have to have something to be able to wager it, so clearly that eliminates dignity...hehe

That just made me laugh out loud.

I think whatever we wager will have to be forum related....CL doesnt want to get rid of any gear...so other than forum related or $ that knocks a lot out since its on sunday...I am trying to think of ideas.

Well if I had equipment I would wager it for the 50 cal. But I don't. I have no dignity as I have stated already so I can't lose that. I have brought up possible inscriptions on bags or bag tags and/or forum name/title rights but I'm not sure that is sexy enough. As far as the team bet I just don't know. I want it to be something fun to wager. Sounds to me like the Saturday bet has gone all crazy and feelings are getting hurt. Don't worry about my feelings fella's. I can take whatever BS you shovel my way. It will make the winning that much sweeter.

Back