THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Doo Doo. It's on. I bet I hit more cut/draws. You think you can hit more? Loser buys the winner a samurai sword signed by Randy Jackson. Bring it.

Wow that is quite a challenge. You see I am not a serious golfer, so I am not capable of such workability on command from my buttery soft blades. But I will accept.

Wow that is quite a challenge. You see I am not a serious golfer, so I am not capable of such workability on command from my buttery soft blades. But I will accept.

what about my offer Doo doo?

I must admit, this thread confuses me. There are bets but not bets, stakes but no stakes.

When all the dust settles can someone please just let me know what the hell is going on.

To make a long story short TC, JB is about to lose the title to a Carolina boy.

I must admit, this thread confuses me. There are bets but not bets, stakes but no stakes.

When all the dust settles can someone please just let me know what the hell is going on.

Id like to see where everything stands right now in normal talk, not smack talk.

You said one thing right there....Boy.

The rest of it sounded like a cross between a hundy and a southerner and made no sense.

Id like to see where everything stands right now in normal talk, not smack talk.

Can't speak for the actual wager but right now it's
RXGus & CL77 vs. One-T & JB Team bet
CL77 vs. JB Singles bet

I think we're way serious. We just made a serious bet.

Doo Doo and I bet for a sword signed by Randy Jackson. Others not sure. I think they're still betting.

You said one thing right there....Boy.

The rest of it sounded like a cross between a hundy and a southerner and made no sense.

I won't be shooting a 28 in 3 holes so you can throw away the hundy part

Can't speak for the actual wager but right now it's
RXGus & CL77 vs. One-T & JB Team bet
CL77 vs. JB Singles bet

You mean Scratch Workability vs Winners
CL910 Forgiveness vs JB

what did you offer? I dont remember one?

Look back about 20 or so posts

Well, I can say that somehow CL and Gus think they will beat JB and myself. JB and I also have a bet that we have not discussed the wager, I think that will be talked about off the forum. I could be wrong.

Thats correct, I will come away the victor in that matchup

Doo Doo and I bet for a sword signed by Randy Jackson. Others not sure. I think they're still betting.

Ooooh. Serious bets for serious golfers. I better get to the range and practice my cuts.

I have a nice R9 SuperTri with a PX shaft in it that I will put up against anyone!!!! haha, I kid

Well, I can say that somehow CL and Gus think they will beat JB and myself. JB and I also have a bet that we have not discussed the wager, I think that will be talked about off the forum. I could be wrong.
Thats correct, I will come away the victor in that matchup

Figures someone that can leave a putt 4 feet short from 10 feet would think this way. hehe

We will come up with a wager though, that is for sure.

Gus & CL beating us is pretty funny though. But at least they always have the "they should win" thing to fall back on....Because they are going to need it.

I mean, your not going to run into Randy Jackson and NOT get his autograph!

Look back about 20 or so posts

Oh. There it is. Funny but I missed that the first time around.

I just figured you meant to miss it.

Figures someone that can leave a putt 4 feet short from 10 feet would think this way. hehe

We will come up with a wager though, that is for sure.

Gus & CL beating us is pretty funny though. But at least they always have the "they should win" thing to fall back on....Because they are going to need it.

hey, I have to make my 3 putting abilities look like they are hard earned 3 putts. Yeah, I have a feeling that we are gonna hear that when its said and done....like, we were a total of 26 HDCP and those 2 were a total of 17, we only lost by 15 strokes, but....they were supposed to win.

I cant do it, it was a joke!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Man, I really want someone to tell me I 5 putt lol. *sigh Then I can make a bet without making one knowing I have no chance (Gus and CL).

I mean, your not going to run into Randy Jackson and NOT get his autograph!

Is that Deja Vu? hehe

yeah, but in P4B's defense, he is from Alaska or something

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Man, I really want someone to tell me I 5 putt lol. *sigh Then I can make a bet without making one knowing I have no chance (Gus and CL).

hahaha....

I just figured you meant to miss it.

hey, I have to make my 3 putting abilities look like they are hard earned 3 putts. Yeah, I have a feeling that we are gonna hear that when its said and done....like, we were a total of 26 HDCP and those 2 were a total of 17, we only lost by 15 strokes, but....they were supposed to win.

I cant do it, it was a joke!

You will never hear that from me in all honesty. I think I am going to go down there and kick both of your asses and RXGus is coming along for the ride. I will take any and all abuse afterward if need be. Seemore and W/S will be offering me mega prize packs after I use their clubs in my victory.

Back