THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Nah, of course they have a shot. Im playing like poo and I have seen my partner play as well.

They are Scratch Workability and I am rooting for them to take us down. Not enough to tank mind you, but enough to root for them.

You will never hear that from me in all honesty. I think I am going to go down there and kick both of your asses and RXGus is coming along for the ride. I will take any and all abuse afterward if need be. Seemore and W/S will be offering me mega prize packs after I use their clubs in my victory.

Gus likes science...get him to write you an algorythmic equation of the liklihood that if x is greater than y with a wind force west to east of 21 mph plus the type of grass divided by grass height multiplied by salt levels in the ocean minus the bird SethO killed last year..........it still equals JB and I kickin that arse!

I think you'll have a secret weapon coming soon. Call it a hunch.

At the risk of another pimp hand, I must say Ike is the best workable of a ball with a forged blade ever. You're in good hands. HAHA.

Nah, of course they have a shot. Im playing like poo and I have seen my partner play as well.

They are Scratch Workability and I am rooting for them to take us down. Not enough to tank mind you, but enough to root for them.

*raises pimp hand at Tina*

I think you'll have a secret weapon coming soon. Call it a hunch.

I hope you are right. Im sure I will be okay. As I mentioned after this weekend, I wont be able to play any golf until the day before the outing (Wednesday) most likely, so maybe the time off strengthens me.

I hope you are right. Im sure I will be okay. As I mentioned after this weekend, I wont be able to play any golf until the day before the outing (Wednesday) most likely, so maybe the time off strengthens me.

I will get in your head that day as well!! hahaha

I will get in your head that day as well!! hahaha

Sorry dude, there is nothing you got that can get in my head.

Having to make putts all day because your partner can't might get in your head

Chunky, I have to tell you, watching you come in here and step up with the banter is awesome! I'm super proud that you're a North Carolinian! Kudos to you my friend.

He could bring a picture of the 18th at Windermere!

Having to make putts all day because your partner can't might get in your head

I have the utmost faith in my partner. He wont beat me, but he will have the 2nd lowest score that day.

He could bring a picture of the 18th at Windermere!

You should know better. Would a picture of your epic 12 scare you?

Chunky, I have to tell you, watching you come in here and step up with the banter is awesome! I'm super proud that you're a North Carolinian! Kudos to you my friend.

One of us Carolinian's will have to take him down eventually. The other state's are just not manly enough. And forget about Canada. They throw up 28's

One of us Carolinian's will have to take him down eventually. The other state's are just not manly enough. And forget about Canada. They throw up 28's

I think its going to be you and Gus. Scratch Workability has such a nice ring to it. I am looking forward to the forgiveness your 910 offers you....You are going to need it on that 1st tee.

You should know better. Would a picture of your epic 12 scare you?

I suppose you make a good point. I plan on playing that hole in about a month and birdie'ing that mother effer.

your right, but that wednesday round might be a good time for you and TC to go for round 4!

ring_girl_round_4.jpg

You can't say forget Canada just cause Hundy through up a big number, we have ice in our veins!

LOL!!! You are bringing it Chunky. Especially for someone from Here, there, everywhere but reality.

your right, but that wednesday round might be a good time for you and TC to go for round 4!

ring_girl_round_4.jpg

Nope, he has had his chances and did not survive...So we have turned the tables and decided it would be better for you to start off an interesting week. It will be Staffers against nonstaffers I believe as TC and myself take on you and Uncle Daddy.

You can't say forget Canada just cause Hundy through up a big number, we have ice in our veins!

Just because pink lemonade freezes up there does not mean you have ice in your veins.

And your right...He threw up all right.

Nope, he has had his chances and did not survive...So we have turned the tables and decided it would be better for you to start off an interesting week. It will be Staffers against nonstaffers I believe as TC and myself take on you and Uncle Daddy.

huh? We'll kill them. Hell, I kill both of them all the time. It'll be a beating so bad it'll take One-T back to the days of his youth, where the only thing Uncle Daddy was good for was giving him and hug and making him feel better about the beating that his big brother put on him.

pffft!!!!!!! YOu might want to talk to my bro about my father and I having piss poor chemistry as team mates on a golf course. I will be beat on the first hole

huh? We'll kill them. Hell, I kill both of them all the time. It'll be a beating so bad it'll take One-T back to the days of his youth, where the only thing Uncle Daddy was good for was giving him and hug and making him feel better about the beating that his big brother put on him.

He believes that by this time his game has changed. He said he can beat me, so hence he will be in good game shape.

He believes that by this time his game has changed. He said he can beat me, so hence he will be in good game shape.

I will not try to take you on wednesday, that will be saved for sunday. and it would be me..against you and TC, my dads a decent golfer but....

And he should be beating me by that time as well. In all honesty, he and Uncle Daddy don't play well together, at all. It's not pretty. It's a family mystery. It wouldn't be fun for you and I either.

*talks smack to self*

Back