Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Haha. I'm sure I'll survive. :)

I'm mostly worrying that my precious mizzies will be lost. Or my driver ..

OMG, ARGH!!

<scurries off looking for some insurance>

Positive thoughts! They'll be fine. Right? lol

hopefully you're over 25 then...
Haha. I'm sure I'll survive. :)

I'm mostly worrying that my precious mizzies will be lost. Or my driver ..

OMG, ARGH!!

<scurries off looking for some insurance>

so you still have an excuse to not show up then? hmmmmm

flights not booked(YET), I'll drive if I need to. But I am going for sure.

I do hope to fly though.

Is there a reason for the delay? Looking for deals?

Is there a reason for the delay? Looking for deals?

No, actually flights will probably only be going up from this point.

I just want to talk to my boss and make sure. I think there is a disconnect about this event when I approached him through email. But I should probably just book it and hand him my flight times.

No, actually flights will probably only be going up from this point.

I just want to talk to my boss and make sure. I think there is a disconnect about this event when I approached him through email. But I should probably just book it and hand him my flight times.

Is there a chance you will not be making it, or is this just minor details that once he figures it out, he is on board?

flights not booked(YET), I'll drive if I need to. But I am going for sure.

I do hope to fly though.

Dude? What are you waiting for? The prices to go up a little more because of the cost of fuel?

No, I'll be there. Like I said, if it boils down to not flying, I can drive.

What I meant was does the boss need to give approval or is it just a minor detail.

Better get those tickets then. Its not getting any cheaper.

Yeah, Captain Golf, that was there last year, said tix prices are about to skyrocket.

Yeah, Captain Golf, that was there last year, said tix prices are about to skyrocket.

The pilot? He was a cool dude. I need to get my Morgan Cup tickets real soon.

I will be in Newark next friday....I am so excited...hahaha

Greater men than you have been trapped in Newark for years. Just like in golf, keep your head down and keep quiet, and hopefully you will get out alive.

Greater men than you have been trapped in Newark for years. Just like in golf, keep your head down and keep quiet, and hopefully you will get out alive.

hahaha....I will remember this

I am glad that everyone gave me the warning before I booked my tickets, because I was originally going to be going through Newark. Thanks for looking out for us Newbies!

Back