Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Lmao! The rhino's never fueled a southern gentleman before. OG, I expect you to give him the indian princess treatment out there.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

oh yea, he's gonna get it alright. He will feel like a boar hawg just ran up his back :beat-up:

Me and Ole Gray will take on any 2 chumps that think they might have a chance!

I love it! Ok so who will be next in line after rhino to get whupped up on? :alien2: Team TC/Ole Gray heading your way at a local WPB golf course :D

Last edited:
Ok, add us to the list P4B. I'm bringing my video camera for all of THP to see this whupping!

Alright!!!! Glad to see you are going to make it.

Lord have mercy rhino, you have opened up an economy size can of whup arse on yourself :deadhorse:

Nah, I just helped P4B fill up a couple of spots that needed to be filled, I just knew what to say and who to say it to...LOL

Me and Ole Gray will take on any 2 chumps that think they might have a chance!

Hmmmmmmm:act-up:

oh yea, he's gonna get it alright. He will feel like a boar hawg just ran up his back :beat-up:

I never seen a boar hawg that could take down a Rhino!!!

Ok, add us to the list P4B. I'm bringing my video camera for all of THP to see this whupping!
YES! You're on the list!

Updated list:
One-T
TC
UncleDaddy
Puttin4Bird
Dakotagolfer
Southdakotahack
White Rhino
Dr. Teeth
RxGus
TrueTemper (?)
TrueTemper's dad (?)
CG13
SW FLA
AHA
AHA's wife
Ole Gray
Kelly Bo

Reminder of the format, blind draw for a partner for a 2 person better ball game. AHA and his wife are going to be on a team, Kelly I'm betting you want someone else other than the dead weight of a former snake charmer huh? HAHAHA!! :laughing: OG I love ya man!

So we need one more person or someone is gonna be playing with themself right?

Edit: that sounds so bad, but my brain is fried this morning, sorry.

I am really excited about this round. I would start talking trash, but I want to wait for the draw and then start trash talking. I don't want to offend a potential playing partner, cause who ever he/she is we are going to take this thing. But dont worry, we will be gracious in victory and will help pick up everyone's dashed hopes and shattered dreams when we are done crushing them. :D

So we need one more person or someone is gonna be playing with themself right?

Edit: that sounds so bad, but my brain is fried this morning, sorry.
Yeah right now it appears as if we do, but I'm expecting the list to change a bit as we get closer and at the end if someone has to play on their own we'll make TC since he's the greatest golfer in the history of THP. :wink:

I think Yoccos was considering changing his flight so he could be part of this. If so there is the final person.

Yeah right now it appears as if we do, but I'm expecting the list to change a bit as we get closer and at the end if someone has to play on their own we'll make TC since he's the greatest golfer in the history of THP. :wink:

I'd love to play but I won't be there in time, I'll just see ya'll at the ibar.

How can I be? I can't even beat JB.

I should rephrase that, the best golfer in the history of THP....that's playing in that Thursday round.

Thanks for the compliment.

*gives the finger*

Thanks for the compliment.

*gives the finger*

C'mon!

Nah we'll figure out something if there's an odd #. Likely we'll take whichever team Rhino is on and add someone to help them out! HAHA! How's that for ya Rhino?! :eyepoke:

Don't think the resort will be happy with a 5some on the course. We'll get another golfer. I think OEM plans on playing.

Don't think the resort will be happy with a 5some on the course. We'll get another golfer. I think OEM plans on playing.

Yeah that's what I figured, I'm not too worried. Once we get to the week of the event we'll take a closer look at that and figure out what is best.

C'mon!

Nah we'll figure out something if there's an odd #. Likely we'll take whichever team Rhino is on and add someone to help them out! HAHA! How's that for ya Rhino?! :eyepoke:

Very funny!!! I got one for you now, let's see how this one is for you. You lost to JB and got picked on for it, what do you think is going to happen if you lose to a guy with a handicap 16 strokes higher than yours? How is that for you Jake!! :eyepoke:

Last edited:
I'll be there Thursday as well, and would love to go play with ya if needed. Hesitated to sign up for too much stuff, as I'm still slightly worried about finances. But heck, golf is what were there for I guess .. so consider me in! (if needed that is)

I'd love to play but I won't be there in time, I'll just see ya'll at the ibar.

We'd love to have you join us, but meeting at the ibar is one heck of a consolation!

I'll be there in time but I'll be watching the winners of both the match and the smack talking from the comforts of the iBar or the Pool Bar or probably both!

Love that everyone is getting all excited because unofficially (it's unofficial because I'm working from my couch today instead of the office) the Prison Calendar says we are 25 days away from the Balls in the Air for the Thursday group of folks playing!

Maybe one of the guys from last year can bring this so those of us at the iBar can get some practice swings in...

divotmat.jpg

I'll be there in time but I'll be watching the winners of both the match and the smack talking from the comforts of the iBar or the Pool Bar or probably both!

Love that everyone is getting all excited because unofficially (it's unofficial because I'm working from my couch today instead of the office) the Prison Calendar says we are 25 days away from the Balls in the Air for the Thursday group of folks playing!

Maybe one of the guys from last year can bring this so those of us at the iBar can get some practice swings in...

divotmat.jpg

I hear those divot mats work great when swinging a right handed anser putter left handed.

Yeah that's what I figured, I'm not too worried. Once we get to the week of the event we'll take a closer look at that and figure out what is best.

Yeah I'm going to play I just didnt want to be nailed down to a time. Don't want to be worried about a tee time and feel like I have to rush out there from the plane.

I hear those divot mats work great when swinging a right handed anser putter left handed.

Is that review of the use of the divot mat a personal observation? :D

YES! You're on the list!

Reminder of the format, blind draw for a partner for a 2 person better ball game. AHA and his wife are going to be on a team, Kelly I'm betting you want someone else other than the dead weight of a former snake charmer huh? HAHAHA!! :laughing: OG I love ya man!

I resemble that remark :D. Well at least it is a lighter dead weight thanks to our 5 - 10 - 15 thread :thumb:

Another week begins and we are getting really close.

Back