Recent content by Iowahacker

1. Iowahacker

Winter rules golf course question.

My home course plays winter rules year round. The fairways and around greens are patchy some spots really bad some not. I am really trying to improve my game but not sure how to play? I just dont want to feel like there should be a asterisk by my handicap.
  2. Iowahacker

Ping g20 my thoughts

Before golf season here in Iowa started I purchased a set of g20 irons 4-pw. I have to say I am really happy about my purchase. I have played 4 rounds with these new clubs in the bag. My confidence in my iron play has gone threw the roof. Before i wouldnt play my long irons now the 4 is one of...
  3. Iowahacker

Individual hole handicap?

What are the individual hole handicaps used for? So hole 1 at home course white tee is 335a par 4 with 8 handicap.
  4. Iowahacker

Fitting question(lie angle)

Is lie angle a standard threw all companies. The reason i am asking is i was fitted for ping g20 irons last week. I was standard lie and flex with 1/2 inch longer shafts while i was there i hit vokey sm4 and cleveland 588 rtx wedges. I really liked the feel and weight of the sm4. So my...
  5. Iowahacker

Hello from Iowa

Hi all. Great site figured since when i search for golf info i get this site i should join. Been a weekend player for a few years now. And have decided that this year i will take the game more seriously. Starting with some better clubs been playing with a all in one set of tour cat cougar's...
Back