O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In my line of work, most of the job is waiting for results, so I have a lot of downtime while I wait. Also, as a college student, you'll be surprised how much time you have on your hands, plus I always THP while I study lol
    You got a Ogio Chambers from your secret Santa? Holy sh*t, what a score. Good for you.

It probably was a good thing I didn't sign up for AC in time to do this because my potential gifts were going to be much more closely aligned to the proposed $ limit...
    nice, i look forward to seeing your thoughts on the balls. i normally wouldn't consider them - they seem a bit gimmicky - but if they perform and are easy to see, why not?
    Yep, went to the range last night. Check out pg 63ish for the write up.

How about you, have you received your Chromax balls yet? Played them?
    Ha, ha, ha. Well, I will say this, there obviously is an initial rush over getting picked (finally) and then of course excitement over the new gear, but it does hit you pretty soon thereafter that you've got a responsibility. Honestly, for as jacked as I've been about getting the clubs I've been giving a lot more thought to what I will be doing in testing. I really want to nail this.

FWIW, I had thought people got advance notice they were picked but it was not that way, at least not for me. I got a message in my in-box about 5 seconds after JB updated the page with the testers. In a way that added to the excitement of the whole thing because I was convinced I had not been picked.
    It is a really small sample size so a bit hard to tell. The night at Golf Galaxy I was hitting them decent but not super great. It was my first time and I was getting used to the different feel of the clubs, plus I had two salesman hovering over me (literally) and putting the hard sell on me. It was probably only 20 balls, but I was puring the 7i today at GolfSmith. There will be an adjustment period - my Cally's are SGI's, whereas these are more like GI with an eye toward playability (I think) - but I'm pretty damn intrigued and excited so far.
    I am jonesing for the clubs to get here so bad I went and hit the 7i again today, this time at GolfSmith.
    In your sig it says In My SM 3.5 SL: Then at the bottom it says CG3.0 so I assumed you carry a push cart in your carry bag :)
    So, is the SM 3.5 Superlite like the biggest bag ever made? It must be huge if you can fit a Clicgear cart in it. Bet that takes the superlite out of the name doesn't it :)
    I know I say this every time, but I really think I have a winner here...
    Thought I'd mix it up. I'm an alum of Cal. The school's masket is the Golden Bear. So I went with a little dancing bear for the hell of it. It probably doesn't have a long shelf life.
    Well the ATV was really good out of the rough but I thought it was a bit clunky everywhere else. Ive been playing the 588 and its been very good. Its just a very good blend of performance, forgiveness good looks and function. Now the 588 RTX might be even better with the new grooves. But time will tell. That is the wedge Id be looking at if I was buying one right now.
    As Guns N' Roses once quoted Cool Hand Luke's warden:​ What we've got here is failure to communicate. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back