O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ha, ha. Very observant of you, yes my index is trending the wrong way. I am not sure whether I should be impressed or sad for you :) While it is true I'm trending bad I still have a plan for the offseason. Bold prediction: index below 10 by this time next year.

Now go out and kick some ass in your HS tournaments. Don't be stupid - fairways, greens, good putting...let the other guy make the mistakes. You've got enough talent to win. Now just go out and do it.
    well it was meaured at 105 so that's why i was skeptical, I think I was just swinging way too slow on the backswing, so I don't think I'll be buying a new one
    I'm not sure, that's what the golf guy on the launch monitor reccomended, I was hitting 250, 11* launch angle, 2000 back spin and 400 side spin with it so it was optimal for me
    I launch the ball pretty low dude... higher loft remedies that. I like my ball flight right where it's at right now. Now I just want less spin.
    I want a 4W because odds are it would be longer for me or at least the same unless I decide to go buy a Tour AD-DI6 which I honestly might... more loft=more carry for me (4 wood is longer than a 3 and 5 though). I hit the ball low.
    They were kind of strange, I really didn't like them at all, but they were selling 6-pw +3 and 4 h for 500 it wasn't too bad
    They're Taylormade dicks special edition from what I understand, the metal felt like the Forged MCs that were next to them but I doubt they are forged
    haha yeah dude, hey if you want that shaft I can lower the price for you dude, let me know what you have in mind. I'm not looking to make a profit, I'm just trying to get rid of it since I had to buy a new shaft that fit my swing
    You got fired for that? Well I'd get fired from the grocery store if I did that... costing the store all of about 5 cents.

Gonna buy it?
    lol for what? I'm not trying to be a jerk at all here, giving you serious advice: Take the next job seriously. It will be hard to find one now because you'll have to list DQ as previous employers and when they call your old boss it won't be pretty.

if you happened to get laid off due to seniority or something disregard...
    here you go dude

Ah I see man, well I am glad you got a vehicle at least, they are always fashionable! I hope you're doing better though man
    Cool dude, oh what I do is I put it on my desk top and then upload it, it resizes it automatically for some reason-Mac probably-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back