Recent content by robcog

1. robcog

WTB Adams XTD Cross Cavity Gap Wedge

I dont care if steel or graphite...flex doesnt matter. I will reshaft. Thanks
  2. robcog

Cleveland HB3 Question Please Help

Hi golfers....As you know, there are several hybrid irons available up to the SW. I am particularly interested in a steel shafted set of 4-PW in Cleveland HB3's. This hybrid debuted in 2010 but is still being produced by Cleveland. Anyway, I am trying to figure something. I have read two...
  3. robcog

WTB: Cleveland HB3 Gap Wedge-Steel

Looking for Cleveland HB3 Gap Wedge Steel R or S Flex
  4. robcog

Okay, I'd love to know the answer to this

i was watching some champions tour on Sunday. A few of the golfers looked like they were standing much further away from the ball with their driver then they did in their prime. They also looked much further away than guys on the regular tour today. Am I seeing things or do some average...
  5. robcog

Any Help Appreciated

Does anyone know if the Winn Ultralight 25g driver grip has a thinner diameter than a standard 48g grip? I am hoping not. I want to get the same thickness feel so i don't need to alter my grip or my grip pressure. The second question is if anyone that does have experience with an Ultralight...
  6. robcog

Please Help-Grip Question

I ordered a Tour Edge Exotics XCG-4 three wood. I didn't get it yet. The shaft is a Fuji Motore 65gram. The grip is a "golf pride new decade" and Tour Edge rep said it weighed in at about 48 grams. I use a 55 gram driver shaft and a 55 gram 5 wood. I am very comfortable with this weight on...
  7. robcog

The Worst Driver You Ever Bought

For me it was the Killer Bee in 1995. The 48 inch beast did not belong in my bag since I had no idea what I was doing at the time and thought the harder I swing with my arms like a baseball bat would make the ball go longer. Gotta love infomercials!
  8. robcog

Tour Edge XCG-4 Fairway

I picked up a new XCG-4 three wood online today at Golfsmith for 138 after tax (free shipping). Hit my buddies this weekend and I loved it. Can't wait.
  9. robcog

WTB Nicklaus ML 3x3 3-wood Regular

Hi guys,,,I know an obscure club but I want to find one. I missed the RBG sale and now all they have are 5-woods.
  10. robcog

The Range

Went to public range yesterday and a local university's golf team was helping out with "The First Tee" program but turnout was very light and the guys took to the range to practice their own swings. Now I know it was the range but it was amazing to see how well the players could work the ball...
  11. robcog

Fowler's left wrist

I just saw Rickie Fowler at the Honda take a mid iron shot and he was shaking his left wrist up and down like he tweaked it. This happens to me when i try to hit a high draw. In fact, recently in Myrtle, I tweaked it on fairway and on the next hole when I tried to get into one off the tee, the...
  12. robcog

Does anyone know about....

Does anyone have any comments about Darrell Klassen golf instruction? I have limited experience since I purchased a kindle and a video a while back. Was wondering if anyone has checked his stuff out.
  13. robcog

Swinging to First Base

Hi, A teaching pro gave me some impromptu lessons at a local range. He noticed I was lining up facing right of target line. The normal driver swing has good lag and I release through the ball. The cupped left wrist, i think, causes a pull so I have compensated for it by lining up this way. I...
  14. robcog

Shaft Sleeve S3

Anyone know where I can get a sleeve adapter for my cobra S3...The FujiBlur stiff is too stiff for me in this colder weather and I can't load it. I want to get a HOF shaft in reg...maybe the jamie Sadlowski model. I'd be willing to purchase a used one outright if any of you guys have one lying...
  15. robcog

Sizemore/Superstroke Putter DCF series

Hi Golfers, I have been hacking away at this game for a while and never thought of the putter as an important part of my bag. I would spend oodles of cash on all other clubs and honestly thought of the putter as an insignificant piece of metal that would produce similar results regardless of...
Back