Recent content by robmypro

1. robmypro

What Are You Working On?

Pulling the ball is my current miss. By moving my back foot back i think i have a handle on it with my short irons. Need to test with the long irons, hybrids and driver but so far so good.
  2. robmypro

The THP Range/Practice Thread

I haven’t played a round of golf in almost 2 years due to health issues (now all sorted) and the deaths of three close family members. But i went to the range Monday and was really surprised how well i hit using my nephew’s clubs. Today i went out with my 9i and did even better. I am going to do...
  3. robmypro

Will Tiger win again?

I can’t see him winning again. His body is shot and his age is only working against him. Jack won his last major at age 46 and he was in much better physical condition. It would be fun to see, but i am thinking Tiger needs a miracle.
  4. robmypro

when did americans stop calling the open the british open?

It is the British Open to me. Nice try with marketing.
  5. robmypro

Tiger's future

The problems Tiger has today are numerous. First, age. Second, he doesn't practice often enough, because his body is broken. But I would give him another year and see if he can make enough progress physically. Otherwise do the farewell tour at each of the majors and call it a day. Golf design...
  6. robmypro

What's the more likely result for Tiger this week?

Yes I did, JB. ;)
  7. robmypro

I think wishing him well is always the right thing to do. Unless you count Jack. Just watch the 1998 Masters for more info.
  8. robmypro

Tour Event 2022 Open Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

There’s something familiar about the 6th hole but i can’t quite figure it out.
  9. robmypro

Your wildest shot that you can recall?

I have about 200 shots tied for first on this list.
  10. robmypro

No idea, but his injuries were punishment enough imo.
  11. robmypro

Unlike Jack and Tom, Tiger just made too many bad decisions in his life. Going 84 in a 45 mph zone pretty much ended his career. At 58 i am not sure Tiger will be walking anymore. Too bad.
  12. robmypro

Tiger's only 14 shots back. Not sure what all the panic is about.
  13. robmypro

Well, that vote was dead on. Now if I can just change my pick for the content.
Back