Recent content by rsawyers

1. rsawyers

WTS TaylorMade RBZ 4-PW Stiff steel

I have a set of TaylorMade RBZ irons for sale. They are 4-PW with a stiff steel shaft. The 4 iron has a dritac grip, the rest are original. I bought these new in February. Less than 10 rounds on them. Price is 500.00 Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  2. rsawyers

Johnny Miller

Is it just me or does Johnny Miller look like a pug? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  3. rsawyers

WTT RBZ 3 and 4 hybrid

I am looking to trade my RBZ 3 and 4 hybrid. They are stock stiff shafts. I have too much of a gap from my 5 to my 4. I am looking for a 3 and 4 hybrid or iron to go with the rest of me set. Maybe Adams super S hybrids. Maybe RBS 3 and 4 irons. I am open to other offers as well. Sent from my...
  4. rsawyers

FS: Odyssey White Ice 48" Mint

Hey all I am wanting to sell this but I am unsure if there is any interest in it any more. I bought it brand new last year just before the "ban" started getting serious. I don't play anything sanctioned but I am interested in the new Ping Scottsdale so I am wanting to sell this if there is...
  5. rsawyers

Vacationing in Florida 7/14 - 7/21

I will be vacationing with the family in Venice Florida from 7/14 to 7/21. I have the all clear to hit some courses while we are down there. Are there and THP'ers in that area or anyone who wants to make a drive and meet half way? I have done a little research on courses but according to the...
  6. rsawyers

Ping Scottsdale Putters

I know there is a review thread on these putters but I didn't want to step on the toes of the testers. I was at my local Pro Shop last Thursday and got to see a Ping rep give a fitting on the new Ping putters. Wow was I impressed! He gave us the details and showed us how the new face technology...
  7. rsawyers

RocketBlades Wedges 1" longer?

I just heard today that the RocketBlades irons are an inch longer than standard clubs. Anyone know if the wedges are an inch longer as well. I just ordered a set of RocketBlades wedges but I didn't know they might be an inch longer. That will really mess me up when I am using RBZ irons and have...
  8. rsawyers

New to Hybrids. Questions after first outing.

Ok so I got a new set of RBZ Irons with a 3 and 4 Hybrid over the winter. 2 Sundays ago I was able to go to the range and play a round. While on the range I hit all my irons starting with my wedge as I usually do. I got to the Hybrids. I started with the 3 first. I hit it very low and didn't...
  9. rsawyers

Golflogix

Anyone else use golflogix? I used it last year and for my first round out this year. I would like to add some friends from THP on my golflogix. Let me know what you think of the app or if you like a different one. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  10. rsawyers

Golf pants

Over the weekend I bought a few pairs of pants thinking they would be perfect for golf. I am not thinking so now. They are microfiber which I like but they are pleated front and are very creased down the front of the leg. Are these pants too dressy for a round of golf?
  11. rsawyers

Question about range balls

Ok here in Ohio the weather is warming up. We are supposed to have warmer temps all week and even 60 degrees on Saturday. My question is. If I go to one of my local driving ranges who I am sure have left the balls out in the snow and cold is it possible to damage my new driver if I use those balls?
  12. rsawyers

What Wedges Should I Get?

I just ordered a new set of RBZ Irons and I am wanting to get a SW and LW new also. I don't care for the cavity back wedges like comes with the RBZ's. I have been looking at the Titleist the Cleveland the Nike the Callaway and even some cheaper blade wedges on the market I am just not sure which...
  13. rsawyers

Maybe going to upgrade. I think its time.

Ok so I have been golfing since I was 7 or so I am 32 now. I played in high school and my father bought me a set of Tommy Armour 855's. I still have and use them. They are steel shafts and I hit them as well if not better than I used to. I have a Callaway X driver from about i dont know 10...
Back