Tadashi70
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been striking it pretty well this summer and lately my scoring has improved. You know what I mean for sure.
    On Monday I just qualified for our state 4-ball. I threw in 6 birdies and my partner chipped in for 1. That was a fun day on the course, even though it was blistering hot.
    Just got to keep making some putts.
    My wife and I are getting prepared to move our daughter to Newberg, Oregon next month. She's going for her doctorate in clinical psychology. A 5 year program and mucho dollars in student loans.
    Maybe our future presidents will do something to alleviate the debt burden somewhat for students that succeed in their education and get a job as a result.
    She can help cure me and my wife from the stress-enduced trauma that is a result of her raising. Ha!

I hope that you're getting to play some as well in between taking care of and raising those youngin's of yours. Later!
    Freddie, I really like seeing you post different pictures of your family and kids. Kuddo's to you. Being a father is one of most valueable thing you can do while here on this earth.
    All good man, you know I appreciate it! Got my work cut out for me on Sunday. Bring it!
    I'm loving on the Warriors logo as the avatar. The only saving grace for the "Golden Eagles" is that Wade wore the jersey.
    I say the feel and how they get through any type of turf or crud. They even seem to do a good job off of hard pan or mud. One of my biggest issues is wet conditions and the 60* performed awesome, when most 52* and 56* get stuck up. It seems like the V sole just makes life easy.
    They are worth it. I know your short game is much better than mine, but I fell in love with the 60* I won. I just ordered a 55* last night.
    I saw you said you had some SCOR wedges coming. That is awesome. I love mine and just picked up another. What did you go with?
    Hey Freddie, I'm gonna be in Orlando on the 13th of February for a quick meeting, I should be done around 11:30 or so. If you're free, would you want to meet up and play a round somewhere?
    Hey Freddie, what kind of handheld camera was that that you used at Westchase? Does it really make it that much easier to upload videos to Youtube? Are there other models that you think work better than that? I am thinking of getting one but don't know what kind...
    Nah, just finally had a minute to breathe so I can finally chat on the forum some. : )
    I mean every word of it! I think you are an EXTREMELY valuable member of the THP family and I can't wait to play some golf with you someday soon.
    Good luck with your MC videos Freddy, I hope to be teeing it up with you again in July.
    Yeah I agree the 50 or so is a bit tough but it's a time waster round so I'm not wanting to drop too much on it. If it were a special trip out there just to play it, I'd be willing to sprurge a bit more. I'll check out those courses though, I appreciate the input!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back