Tadashi70
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Preferrably under 50, but if it's a really good course I'm sure I can convince myself. I hate this time of year man, the rates spike and we get taken to the cleaners :/
    What are you doing this thursday? Gonna be in the Orlando area picking up one of my fiance's bridesmaids from the airport around 4:15, so naturally I took the entire day off from work.

Was wondering if you're free to play, or could at least recommend a good course in that area!
    Haven't played since the week I got back from vacation, so a little over two weeks, but I went out today and shot a 38, could have been better if not for my horrible sand game. This swing is working great. Now I just need to get my brother over here to help me shoot my MC videos so I can get hopefully get in! I wanna tee it up with you guys again now that I found my groove again!
    Wish I could tomorrow man but I can't. I've got appts from 10am till about 1 or 2 is my guess. Next time you and JB head over here I'll do what I can and get out there
    Absolutely, I'd love to make it if I can get out there. If there's a way I'll be there!
    Not sure I can make that time as of right now. I've got an appointment for 10am at my office in Carrollwood with a couple but they haven't confirmed it yet, and I just left them a voice message to find out if we're still on. If that changes I'll let you know asap.
    Don't want to drive you crazy with the updates, but I played 9 yesterday and shot 2-over. Hit every FIR and hit 7 GIR. If I include the 5 holes I played the night before I am now 1-over for my last 14 holes which is when I adjusted my swing like you said. Hope you don't end up on an opposing team at the MC 2.0 :act-up:
    Nice to see all the Wisconsinites on this site. I grew up in Waukesha and left for the service in'67. If you're ever in Virginia let me know. Free golf at some of the great courses around Williamsburg. Go Pack GO!
    No just was wondering if you had some connection with us cheeseheads up here..THANKS
    I've seen your action and I think if you ahve the drive and mental side handled you should give it a shot. Anyway...we'll talk more I am sure of it
    Ive debated it, but I doubt I will. Im not good enough, I crack under pressure. I have had some legendary breakdowns playing with forum members, it has been epic.
    I was for the summer! Back to school in Canada, then back down to PA after graduation. Hopefully we'll meet at the Morgan Cup 2.0!
    Absolutely need to tee it up. Still kicking myself for not making the Florida outing, but had plans made well in advance to be out of state.
    Looks like I'm going to be up against you in the Georgia Outing. Can't wait to meet ya man. Good luck! :)
    Thanks!

Thats exactly what I was thinking of doing. I am hoping that once I pick the irons I want (leaning towards the Mizuno) then I can go to a different store and say I want these clubs, fit me for the right shaft and away we go.

Oh and to answer your question, yes the lie was std. on my clubs, which I suspected as I seem to toe it sometimes. the tape showed I needed a 2* upright lie. When he picked all the demo clubs he got all 2* uprights for me to hit. Honestly it felt weird, but I guess the tape don't lie....lol
    I usually play golf with Spank on weekends once or twice a month. Let me know when you want to play.
    Hey man, sounds like you have a good trip coming up. Dude, you travel all over the place! I don't actually live in Vegas though, I live in North Carolina.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back