Recent content by wull

1. wull

driver shafts to choose from

i was recommended 2 shafts after a fitting and they are matrix hd 6m3 and the project x 8a4 i've to go back and try them out on the demo clubs,he sourced them in and had them fitted to some drivers he had so i'm looking forward to it. does anyone have experience with either of these...
  2. wull

callaway x-14 iron shafts

hello all, i recently picked up a cheap x-14 2 iron that was in a state,well the grip and shaft were but the head is all good. question is what shafts came as std with the x-14 irons because the shaft fitted is a rifle shaft,were these irons sold with this option? there is no stickers to see...
  3. wull

whats in the bag rory mcilroy

i was looking through rory mcilroys "whats in the bag" and was surprised he was still using the older titleist 906f2 3 wood. i'm not saying surprised as in "it's not a good 3 wood" but surprised as in "it's 2 3 woods ago with the 909 and now the 910 3 wood being available". is this normal...
  4. wull

clubhead materials

what materials are used for the construction of the clubhead on wedges? thanks in advance.
  5. wull

fao scottish members

where is the best place to go to in scotland for a session on a launch monitor? i'm wanting to find out exactly what my specs are so i can go from there and change shafts etc to suit.it needs to be a place that uses good balls and not that usual range crap like brucefields use,those balls are...
  6. wull

mizuno tp-9 tip size

i have a set of these which i'm considering giving a bit of tlc to,but i don't know what the tip size is. can anyone help?i've tried the shaft guide on here but the records don't go that far back and my search on google is bringing nothing back. many thanks
  7. wull

WGC HSBC Champions Shanghai [Spoilers]

well this got underway at silly o'clock,not sure what time it would of been for you's lot over the pond but it's 8.12am over here and they've completed their first round already. keegan bradley once again is playing well with a first rnd score of -7. bradley -7 jacobson -5 pelt -5 noren -5...
  8. wull

2011 re/max world long drive championships

for anyone who is interested this is underway just now from october 27th-november 4th,so only a few more days to go. this link will give you access to live scoring,i'm only wanting to keep up-to-date with jamie sadlowski and the young kid domenic mazza.he's only 16(possibly 17) and has a lovely...
  9. wull

andalucia masters european tour(spoilers)

it's day 4 of the andalucia masters from valderrama and it looks like sergio may win for the 2nd week running. he's back on form and he's loving it,fist pumping more often which i like to see.he is clearly enjoying playing golf more now than he has done in previous years. 2 clear with 3 holes...
  10. wull

this was too funny

last night after we finished watching a film we went through to check on our son and what we found had us in rolling about the floor with laughter for what seemed like an absolute age.........i couldn't resist so i took a few pics,we didn't put the light on because the flash works so well on the...
  11. wull

WTB- 2 iron

i'm on the look out for a 2 iron at a good price any considered,preferably with a stiff shaft.
  12. wull

marco simoncelli

for any moto gp fans in here not that you need to be but it's a very sad day for motorsport and moto gp in particular. marco simoncelli was killed during the sepang moto gp during an incident on the 2nd lap. such a sad loss,he was a great character and excellent for the sport,he brought...
  13. wull

bud cauley & tom lewis

i'm super chuffed for both of them,i think they will have a excellent future in golf and will hopefully win quite a bit. Bud Cauley carded a 4-under-par 32-34=66 in his final round of The McGladrey Classic to finish in a share of 15th place worth $64,000.00, enough to clinch a spot inside the...
  14. wull

weetabix championship

some of you may know that lee westwood won a championship years ago as a junior called the weetabix championship.i think it's full name is "the golf foundation weetabix" or something like that.now i played in it for the first time in the under 13's at my local club and qualified for the regional...
  15. wull

titlt 909h shaft replacement

because i'm on a tigh budget i have an oppertunity to buy a 909h (head only) but need to make sure i can use an existing shaft i have to fit to it. the shaft i have is the left over s300 shaft that was fitted to callaway irons,now from what i've found out the size of the tip should be .370(??)...
Back