Search results for query: *

1. mtneerinraleigh

This is crazy...

Did anyone see this? http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2015/06/approach-shot-dents-cup-liner.html?mbid=social_facebook Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. mtneerinraleigh

Masters pick'em contest...

http://virl.io/DmAXmAix Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. mtneerinraleigh

Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

Tweet tweet. Tweet tweet. my additional twitter entry
  4. mtneerinraleigh

Golf in Raleigh Sunday...

Just wondering if anyone in the Raleigh, NC area is interested in golfing on Sunday. I'm definitely going out on Sunday and it's always fun to play with a fellow THPer! Let me know if you are interested.:drinks:
  5. mtneerinraleigh

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got my tickets for Friday alternate shot matches at the Presidents cup in October.
  6. mtneerinraleigh

Contest - Bolle & THP Are Giving Away Eyewear

I would go with the Ransom glasses. I like the look to these the best and love the idea of the lenses enhancing my view on the course.
  7. mtneerinraleigh

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I bought a new putter... Odyssey pro type number 9. I love the look and feel of this putter. Plus Golfsmith had it for $134.99 (half of the original $269.99 price), I was able to get an additional 20% off and I had a $50 gift card! Only cost me $65 out of pocket for this beaut.
  8. mtneerinraleigh

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Ponder over. Bought a new putter today. Went with the Odyssey pro type black #9. I think I hit every putter in golfsmith multiple times and kept coming back to loving the feel and look of this putter. Hope it follows to the course!
  9. mtneerinraleigh

GHIN revision day!!

Down to a 7.8... Here's my trend over the past year. Keeps dropping.
  10. mtneerinraleigh

Round 1 - 2013 Morgan Cup Coverage

Just got home from golfing after work and started watching this through my Apple TV on the 52". Picture looks amazing! The pic doesn't do it justice tho.
  11. mtneerinraleigh

The Pets Thread

Here's our dog (i.e. my wife's baby). She's 12 1/2.
  12. mtneerinraleigh

What's the most most stupid or unlucky thing to happen to you on the course?

In Pinehurst last fall during an 8 round tournament over 5 days with 7 buddies, one of whom is a member at CCNC where we were playing for the week. It was a 90* dogleg right with a layup before water and I hit a perfect tee ball about 10 feet short of the water in the middle of the fairway. I...
  13. mtneerinraleigh

The Unusual/Weird Lie Thread

Yes I hit it off those pine cones. Landed on the edge of green. Much better than I expected.
  14. mtneerinraleigh

TaylorMade RocketBladez - Review Thread

I came home from work to a surprise today! My new irons are here! Woohoo!
  15. mtneerinraleigh

New Member from Raleigh, NC

Allow myself to introduce, myself. :act-up: My name is Ryan and I'm a 33 year old formerly decent golfer who would like to get more serious about the game after a little over a decade of sparing play (~10 rounds a year) with almost zero practice time in between. I currently shoot in the mid to...
Back