Search results for query: *

1. Amsdell

Heading to Sawgrass and Hall of Fame.....

I'm headed down to Sawgrass and the Hall of Fame next week and was wondering about he caddie situation. I was looking to walk to the course because I enjoy the experience more and they dont allow you to walk without a caddie. Does anyone have experience with caddies there and any to recommend...
  2. Amsdell

Tour Driving Range

I was lucky enough to be walking around on the range during the Shell Houston Open and one thing I noticed was how mostly all the pros when hitting driver have someone toss them a ball, rather than use the balls that are given to them in their bags...Do they have a different ball for drivers or...
  3. Amsdell

Best way to find right shaft?

I've never been really able to test shafts when it comes to fitting them to my swing and I really want to dial in on some numbers that fit my swing so I know what to look for. I currently have the Ping i20 with the standard Ping shaft, I tried it with the Project X but it went too high. Now...
  4. Amsdell

Casting/No Lag

I hit my driver significantly shorter in comparison to my irons. I hit my 7 iron about 165-170 and I'm lucky if my drives get out to 240. I hit the ball very very high, I would like to hit it a little lower. My college roommate who is a pro in Texas says I have no lag. I have been trying to...
  5. Amsdell

Oahu and Maui courses

I was lucky enough to go to Hawaii this past week and played a good amount a golf. I figured I could share with you guys some of my opinions on the courses and what I thought about them. Oahu: Turtle Bay - Palmer Course: Overrated. I was very excited to play this course because of the...
  6. Amsdell

New guy

Hi guys, I'm Sean from buffalo. I like to play golf and found out about THP on twitter. I'm looking forward to going through the site and checking things out. I do feel like I'm back in college telling useless facts about myself during an icebreaker.
Back