Search results for query: *

1. Geoff.

Optishot - Can I trust the numbers?

Even though I live in Southern Ohio I still want to continue to work on my golf game in the winter. It is currently 28 degrees outside! To that end I put together an Optishot simulator in the house (Thank you loving wife!) I have a full mat that I hit off of and a net to hit into. That means...
  2. Geoff.

Looking for Pics of the THP belt buckle

I thought I remembered seeing a photo of someone wearing a black THP belt buckle posted somewhere on this site. I can't seem to find it anymore. Does someone have any pics of it, or if you own one can you post a pic or two? I know they are out of stock... but I remember thinking that it was...
  3. Geoff.

Club Fitting - Cinci - Columbus - Louisville - Lexington

I loved the club fitting recommended in Atlanta! Now I am trying to find a club fitting somewhere in my area. I can drive to Cinci - Columbus - Louisville - Lexington. I am looking to have irons fitted. I am looking for store for sure, a specific person that I might be able to schedule with...
  4. Geoff.

Explain the shaft physics in these pics?

-- I hope this is the right forum for this! If not he mods know what to do :bashful: Who can explain the physics of what is happening here? I can't wrap my head around it. I have a theory, but I figured I would go to the experts :act-up: These are three stills from a video I took this...
  5. Geoff.

Time to Replace my AW.... Mashie Niblick

I was not sure where to post this so if it needs moved I'm sure a mod can do that for me :D Back in the late 80s I found my some of my great-grandfather's left-handed wooden golf clubs in an old storage shed. He passed away in 1975 when I was 5 but I have some good memories of my times with...
  6. Geoff.

Pre-Round Warm-up - No Range?

I'm wondering what pre-round warm-up people around here do when they are at a course that does not have a range. ***Long Version*** (skip down to Short Version for the executive summary version) Most of the courses in my area do not have a range. Those that used to sold the land and had...
  7. Geoff.

Minneapolis course for late September?

My brother and I will be traveling on business to Minneapolis the last week of September. We have scheduled the afternoon of Tuesday the 24th as our golf day. Any course recommendations? Looking at historical weather reports it says to expect high 50s that week. I hope that holds true...
  8. Geoff.

Hey Y'all from WV

Yep I used my real name for my handle. After 15 years off to get married, build a business from nothing and have two wonderful kids I am finally able to get back to golf :clapp:. I told the wife I am only doing it so my son can learn the game... she is humoring me and pretending to believe it...
Back