Search results for query: *

1. R

Razr x forged irons ferrules

I have razr x forged irons and Im in the process of changing shafts and I noticed that the ferrules have a collar. Can anyone tell me where I can buy the ferrules for callaway irons?
  2. R

wtb: callaway razr x forged 3 iron

Looking to buy a left handed callaway razr x forged 3 iron with a 6.0 project x shaft. Also would be interested in a 2 iron with 6.0 shaft
  3. R

Wtb: Tour lock pro weights

looking for some tour lock pro 20 gram weights to put in my irons.
  4. R

tour lock pro

I've been doing some research and have looked at the tour lock pro system to counter balance my clubs. Just wandering if anyone has had any experience using these tour lock pro system.
  5. R

Oban kiyoshi white shaft

Hello everyone. I just picked up a r1 super tp black with the Oban Kiyoshi stiff shaft and would like to know if anyone has had the chance to hit one. I've tried doing a review search but no success.
  6. R

2 thumb putting

anyone have any advice on putting your thumbs together for your putting stroke? I'm just looking for ideas to improve my putting skills.
  7. R

Zero Restriction

I have a set of zero restriction rain gear and it is lost its water proof. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get it back or am I losing a battle trying to recondition my pants and jacket?
  8. R

Miura irons

Newbie wandering if anyone else is playing the miura irons. I picked up a used set of left handed cavity backs and put the kbs c taper shafts in. These are the sweetest irons I have ever hit.
  9. R

Oban kiyoshi white shaft

I just bought a r1 super tp black with a oban kiyoshi white shaft in a stiff flex and was wandering is anyone else has the same setup. I'm courious to know what weight setup you went with.
Back