Search results for query: *

1. Badass

Helping a Friend Chose Clubs

I just started golfing with a friend’s fiancé this year and we have been out about 5 times. He is at a similar skill level to me (shooting in the 100 – 120 range), and he is in desperate need of new clubs. He is currently using a set that was apparently inherited by his grandfather, and until...
  2. Badass

Practicing for the THP Outing!

Its almost May and the THP Outing is getting closer! I've been dying to get out and practice but the weather up here hasn't been great and the courses have only been open for a week or so. This has been the first sunny weekend in Edmonton where I have been able to get out (snowed here midweek)...
  3. Badass

Golf Town Lessons

Here goes for my first new thread post! I have played quite a bit of golf in my life, but I always played pitch and putt courses (par 3) for fun without any focus on being a good golfer. My short game isn’t too bad from playing a lot of pitch and putt, but all my long shots are inconsistent...
  4. Badass

Hello from the North!

I am new to THP so I thought I would check in! I am originally from Vancouver, but have recently moved to Edmonton. I have played a lot of pitch and putt growing up in Vancouver, and have just recently started to take some lessons and am try to learn to play a full game. Hopefully THP can...
Back