Search results for query: *

1. J

Just curious - question about tees? Have you ever seen a professional use anything other than a standard, ordinary, traditional tee style/shape?

Just curious - question about tees? Have you ever seen a professional use anything other than a standard, ordinary, traditional tee shape (could be wood or plastic)? With all the different "tee" choices available for longer, straighter, more control, etc I have never seen a professional...
  2. J

Maxvert1 driver - anyone own one? Or had an opportunity to hit one? Can you share pros and cons? Thank you.

I see quite a bit of advertising for this driver. Maxvert1 driver - anyone own one? Or had an opportunity to hit one? Can you share pros and cons? How did it compare to your gamer? Thank you.
  3. J

What would happen to your score if you kept driver in the bag and did this.......

Does your driver help or hurt your score? What would happen to your score if you kept driver in the bag and did this? On the 14 non par 3 holes imagine you walked from the tee box down the center of the fairway exactly 200 yards and dropped your ball there. From that point you play your...
  4. J

Just curious...........what style putter is in your bag? Blade in mine. Thanks!

Just curious...........what style putter is in your bag? Blade in mine. Thanks!
  5. J

Driver/lead tape/MOI question

I have a driver with no adjustable weights. If I add lead tape to the most rearward, center location on the bottom of the driver that I can secure it to, would that increase the driver's MOI? How would this likely change ball flight/dispersion? Thank you!
  6. J

Long par 3 or short par 3 it is highly recommended - do you use a tee on all par 3's? Thank you!

Just wondering - long par 3 or short par 3 it is highly recommended - do you use a tee on all par 3's? Thank you!
  7. J

Can anyone advise proper way to accurately measure driver's length? Thank you.

Bought a driver on ebay and it arrived today. Could someone please tell me how to measure the length accurately at home? Nearest golf shop is about 35 miles away. Thank you very much for your time!
  8. J

Anyone have experience with Amica for auto insurance?

I am considering replacing my present auto insurance company with Amica. I am wondering if anyone has used Amica, and how was your experience? Thank you!
  9. J

Forgiving drivers smaller than 460cc? Thank you!

There's gotta be a driver out there that is easy to hit and smaller than 460cc. 460 is just too big for me! Can you recommend one? Thank you.
  10. J

Dominant eye - how does it affect your address/setup? Thank you!

Dominant eye - how does it affect your address/setup? Thank you.
  11. J

At this point in your life what is your "No thanks, it's too cold for me to play" temperature? And what's the coldest temp you ever did play in?

At this point in your life what is your "No thanks, it's too cold for me to play" temperature? And what's the coldest temp you ever did play in?
  12. J

Bridgestone E6? Can you share/tell me what you think? Pros and cons? Thank you!

Bridgestone E6? Can you share/tell me what you think? Pros and cons? Thank you so much!
  13. J

Anyone know the compression of Maxfli Straightfli ball? Thanks!

Anyone know the compression of Maxfli Straightfli ball? Thanks!
  14. J

A quick "tee height" question for driver.

I'm sure different players will have different results. But is the general rule for driver tee height higher for more distance, lower for more accuracy? Thank you!
  15. J

Driver loft adjustment question?

If I increase my driver's loft to the max, should that increase backspin and reduce sidespin over present setting (least loft)? Distance is good with this driver but I'd like to improve dispersion a bit - will increasing loft make any difference in sidespin? And will that make any difference...
  16. J

Lead arm - how straight do you keep yours when hitting driver? Thank you!

Scale of 1 to 10 ( 1 = not very 10 = extremely ) how straight do you keep your lead arm when hitting driver? Thank you very much!
  17. J

Based on performance only, would you play Maxfli Softfli or Callaway Supersoft? Thank you!

I have found (at least where I live) that due to Dick's 2/fors and 4/fors Maxfli Softfli is a bit more affordable than Callaway Supersoft. But imagine price and color options are not a consideration for this question - would you play Maxfli Softfli or Callaway Supersoft? This is a...
  18. J

Suggestions for a low compression ball that is long off the tee?

Looking for a low compression ball that is long off the tee - any suggestions thank you very much!
  19. J

When replacing irons with hybrids - Still forward shaft lean? Still hitting down? Or should I now be sweeping? Thank you for your help!

Swapping out a couple longer irons for hybrids and need some help. Still forward shaft lean? Am I still hitting down? Or should I be sweeping? Thank you!
  20. J

Question about Srixon Soft Feel, Callaway SuperSoft, and Wilson DuoSoft. Thank you!

Question about Srixon Soft Feel, Callaway SuperSoft, and Wilson DuoSoft. If you have played these balls can you weigh in? To me all three are very similar. The feel with my putter is similar with all three, cost is nearly identical, ball flight/height is the same, durability seems to be...
Back