Search results for query: *

1. N

Glenwood Country Club NJ

Hey guys, lately I've been thinking about joining a golf club for the rest of this year and next. Everything in northern NJ is fairly expensive but I happened to stumble into Glenwood Country Club. As a younger golfer their junior membership is one of the few in my price range. Are there any...
  2. N

Ball Striking Improvement Club

So I've been making some pretty solid improvement in my ball striking with my irons at the range. I don't hit it too fat or thin anymore and don't miss too far left to right anymore. I'd still like to improve my ball striking and had an idea the other day and wanted to see what everyone thinks...
  3. N

Iron Sweet Spot

Hey guys, just wondering if you can help me with a bit of a beginner question. Since I started I've been making better and better contact, but still have a pretty basic question. Where exactly is the sweet spot on my iron. I've heard that its on the 3rd or so groove on the club face, but does...
  4. N

Beginner Ball

Hey guys, so I've been reading the site for the while but just recently signed up. I'm kinda new to golf. I played a little in high school, stopped for college and just got back into it last year more consistently. So my question is what do you think is a good ball for a beginner to start out...
Back