10,000 free sleeves of Taylormade project (a) ball.

Thanks Stan, I hadn't seen this one.

Got it, thanks!

Thanks I am entered!!!!

Thanks!! Just sent a tweet.

I tweeted this out, and they sent me a reply that asked me to go back to the same Chirpify link provided yesterday related to the Facebook side to fill out the information there. Connecting two dots, they may be giving away 10000 sleeves between the platforms.

Thanks, entered.

Merged with duplicate thread started earlier in the day yesterday. Please do a search before starting threads, it could help avoid duplicate posts.

Hard to imagine with a prize this big that hardly anyone would miss out. Then again maybe I'm underestimating the Taylormade fan base.

How do we know if we are chosen to receive one of these sleeves?

I believe Taylormade Said that all 10,000 have been taken, but I could be wrong. I'd be watching the mail.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

10K sleeves is about 800 dozen. It is a huge promotion but not such a big number that they'd have any trouble giving them away.

10K sleeves is about 800 dozen. It is a huge promotion but not such a big number that they'd have any trouble giving them away.

2500 dozen

Just got an email.. I'm apparently a winner! A sleeve is coming in 2-3 weeks!

Of course, I'm in Ohio..so I can't use these until May...

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

Just got an email.. I'm apparently a winner! A sleeve is coming in 2-3 weeks!

Of course, I'm in Ohio..so I can't use these until May...

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

Me too!

I got an email stating I was not selected but they included a $10 off code for taylormadegolf.com so that's pretty cool. Looking forward to hearing feedback from the official and unofficial THP testers!

Email received. I am the chosen one.

Well, one of 10,000 chosen ones, I guess. :bulgy-eyes:

Just received the email as well...free sleeve headed my way.

I got my email for a free sleeve

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

same here! i'm betting there's alot of us thp'ers getting that email :)

Back