1st 2 Cleveland Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats JN & Nate!!! Very well deserved.

2 awesome videos from the Nates. Made my night.

I am so thrilled for both you guys. Those are great videos.

Congrats guys, should be epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, guys! Enjoy the ride!

Great videos JN crazy how speechless we initially become when the bomb gets dropped on us.

Welcome to the team

Tons of entries came in for the epic journey that is kicking off and it is only the beginning. With 40 participants this year and so many spots still available, today we are proud to announce the 1st two winners that will join in the 2014 Morgan Cup as Cleveland Golf Staff members.

On behalf of the wonderful folks at Cleveland Golf and all of us here at The Hackers Paradise, join me in welcoming the first two Cleveland participants that have qualified to be in the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Jersey Nate
Nate Ndosi @nndosi
Hey, @ClevelandGolf, I'm in desperate need of putting survival in the @hackersparadise #THPMC #HelpMeSmart... https://vine.co/v/hQXZMdeIABp

Nate
Nathan Webb @nathanwebb1
@clevelandgolf@hackersparadise#THPMC Not Smart vs Smart Square https://vine.co/v/hQHgYneYphv

Congrats guys!!!! Best thing about Nate (Webb) winning is he won't participate in the next rounds!!!

Love working the snow angle Jersey Nate!

"I'm really going back...with Jersey Nate....God help us all."

What a video. So proud and honored to be on Team Cleveland with you Nate!

Great reaction videos guys!

I am honored to experience this ride along side you two. Nate, roomie, congrats. Jersey Nate! I am so pumped for you brother. I know how much this means to you both! Congrats to you both and welcome to Team Cleveland!!!!

Two awesome reaction videos right there Nates.

Hahahaha Nate didn't tell his wife hahaha

Double Nate! Congrats guys! Love the reaction vids

Awesome Nates, really happy for you both, and I know you're gonna rock it for Cleveland. Congrats and enjoy the ride!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to both Nate's!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks again for all the texts, PM's and kind thoughts in the threads everyone! Very excited about this selection and very happy that Jersey got in as well! He's been plugging away at trying to get into the MC and glad his number got selected!

Keep submitting those entries guys and girls....it's worth the work. Believe me!!!!

Cleveland Golf....get ready to be wowed the next 7 months!!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! Jersey Nate & Nate!!! Congrats guys!! I know how much you guys want this! Congrats!

The reaction videos for both of you are cool!

I think I would be a bit more animated! I am glad there are no kids in my house!

Congrats again!

God help us all. Hahahahahaha

Loved the reaction videos! Looking forward to playing 18 today with Nate and chatting it up....if his wife lets him come out and play after this announcement.

See I told you guys that BIGTIME would travel in 2014! Lol

The 2 Nates getting in together....something pretty poetic about that.....Congrats Guys!

Back