1st 2 Cleveland Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Ok, here are my reaction videos. The first is very shaky, haha. Apologies for the perma-smile and my goofy teeth in the second vid...just couldn't help it.

[video=youtube_share;JBUHx-IZ6Ww]http://youtu.be/JBUHx-IZ6Ww[/video]

ICYMI....Nate and Jersey Nate will be joining us in MB for the 2014 MC. Well done gents, well done.

Just wanted to thank everyone again...Cleveland Golf, Josh, Morgan, THP, everyone who has texted, called, and PMed me.

The next 7 months will be a whirlwind of improvement - both my fitness and my game need it in order to be fully prepared for what is in store in MB. So excited to start the process.

To every hopeful out there - NEVER think that you are out of the running in ANY entry contest. Keep on plugging, keep on entering, and see where the chips fall.

Just wanted to thank everyone again...Cleveland Golf, Josh, Morgan, THP, everyone who has texted, called, and PMed me.

The next 7 months will be a whirlwind of improvement - both my fitness and my game need it in order to be fully prepared for what is in store in MB. So excited to start the process.

To every hopeful out there - NEVER think that you are out of the running in ANY entry contest. Keep on plugging, keep on entering, and see where the chips fall.
Buddy I thrilled to see you get a crack at the Morgan Cup. One hell of a ride lies ahead for you my friend....

So awesome. Two very deserving guys.

JN and BTN!!!! Congrats guys! Two guys I am more than honored to call friends. And two guys who will represent Cleveland Golf with the highest of class. Excited for you two!!!

Congrats to the Nates on joining the Cleveland staff. Cannot wait to take this journey with you all

KG

Just Tapping Away

2 Nate ' s don't make a wrong! Excellent entries guys and congrats on being selected!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Awesome 2 Nates! Both repping the same company. Two great videos too.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Welcome to the team Nates!

Congratulations guys! Both well deserved. Love the reaction videos. I know you guys are gonna rock it.

Congrats to both Nates guess I had the wrong first name lol....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Double Nate Awesomeness! Congrats guy's!

Congrats to both Nates! Well deserved and 2 guys who are going to really bring it for Cleveland.

Congrats to both Nates!!!

Just watched the videos, awesome stuff! Congrats once again!!

Congrats to both of you! You guys are very deserving!

Great videos guys. I love the reaction and am so glad the cameras were rolling.

Congrats guys! 2 squares on the putter...2 Nate winners. Coincidence, I think not!

Congrats guys!!! Very deserving!

Congrats guys, we know you will do Cleveland proud!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Good stuff guys, I still am wiating on buying those clubs off you Jersy. Hit them straight and long guys. Congrats the you both/

Holy crap just realized I hadnt offered my congrats to Nate(s) in this thread yet! Man I am horrible. Congrats you guys!

Back