2011 grammy awards show

Bieber shot down by Spalding.

Kevin

Mumford & Sons didn't win best new artist... the very little credibility the Grammys still had is completely gone now...

im glad mumford and sons and florence and the machine didnt win... ill bet esperanza will never be heard from again cuz ive never even heard of her before
the new artist award is like the one hit wonders award

What happened? I'm not watching so i'd love to hear this!

It just means he didn't win Best New Artist. Knowing the way the Grammys usually go, that surprised me. He looked kind of surprised.

Kevin

How are people watching this? I tried but its just bad.

I started watching it so I could catch the Mumford & Sons performance. I am going to continue watching so I can catch the Arcade Fire performance.

I'm old and hadn't heard of Mumford & Sons. They were good.

Kevin

Is this dummy still talking? Oh I think I see Esperanza in the background playing the cello.

Personally someone who can walk down the street and not get noticed should never be able win Best New Artist.

Gonna start watching now so I can FF through the BS. I've been reading a lot of my buddy's Facebook updates (he's actually part of the "industry") and I'm surprised U2 hasn't won anything yet. They ALWAYS win.

As long as it's not Bieber winning the award I'm happy. I can't stand that kid. Remember Aaron Carter? How long did he last? I hope JB is going to be the exact same and hopefully washes up sooner than later.

I see that Doug Fieger died. I guess The Knack is never going to make a come back.

Kevin

As long as it's not Bieber winning the award I'm happy. I can't stand that kid. Remember Aaron Carter? How long did he last? I hope JB is going to be the exact same and hopefully washes up sooner than later.

He's like Celian Dion, we were happy to give him to the US and they have to remember "no backsies."

jagger looks exactly the same... i think he's a zombie that someone figured out how to control
ps... that many ppl listen to jazz?

Who is this old white guy with the wicked Jacket jumping around up there?

Yes Im pumped for survivor too!

Commentary: I have seen and talked to LL Cool J and yes, even in casual conversation, he does lick his lips... a lot.

Glad to see eminem win.

How do they know what to announce Sean/Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Sean Blowdaddy Coombs anymore.

I bet Chris Brown is cringing in his grave watching Rihanna get 'up and down' on Drake.

Glad to see eminem win.

How do they know what to announce Sean/Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Sean Blowdaddy Coombs anymore.

I bet Chris Brown is cringing in his grave watching Rihanna get 'up and down' on Drake.

Don't forget Diddy Dirty Money.

When I see Rihanna doing this song, why do I think of a head scissors?

Kevin

is it me or does marc antony look like a complete mismatch with j-lo? she looks like a full grown woman and he looks like a tiny adult head photoshopped onto a skinny 12yr olds body?

Back