2011 grammy awards show

It's funny that you say that, she's under a lot of fire right now for her new single "born this way" for it being a rip-off of one of Madonna's songs.

Is that the song that is a lot like "Vogue" by Madonna? That's the first thing I thought when I watched the Grammys. The performance reminded of Madonna's music video as well.

Is that the song that is a lot like "Vogue" by Madonna? That's the first thing I thought when I watched the Grammys. The performance reminded of Madonna's music video as well.

Actually the Madonna song in questions is "Express Yourself".

i had no idea bob dylan was even still alive till i saw him on the grammys

i had no idea bob dylan was even still alive till i saw him on the grammys

He drinks the blood of Republicans to stay alive.

Kevin

i was never a huge lady gaga fan until i saw an interview with her when she wasnt "acting"
it was the "real" her and i had no idea she was a classically trained pianist... she is really intelligent and studies the art of fame
it made me a fan

My wife and I said the same thing. I really do not care for the songs but I play them at work all time for the studetns and they are catchy f

it sure isnt doing too much for his voice... maybe he needs some trublood

great to see the music discussion here. was impressed with most of the performances and agree it was better than last year. Gaga is actually well spoken in interviews, not necessarily a fan, but can respect her artistic passion. Was cool to see Arcade Fire win and surprise everyone, even themselves... Avett Bros & Mumford were good, Dylan is classic... bet Esperanza Spalding was surprised and i'm sure her itunes sales sun & mon exploded.

cee lo was great... like some pyschedelic flashback of elton john on fraggle rock. did you guys all get the puppets were flipping the bird? GP... very nice. cee-lo's records before the Gnarls album have some solid funk on it.

after watching american idol group week i would be happy never to hear a cee lo or bruno mars song ever again hahaha

Back