2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

LOL, you "Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke, Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke, Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuke'd" your voice away dude. Wtf did you and Tmex do in that little room?

I'll never tell. But it was awesome in there!

I bet I have strep....I just figured it would have gone away by now. C'mon already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a MC 2.0 recap. I'm currently sitting in the waiting room at Acute Care. Remember that whole problem with my voice? Yeah I still have a sore throat from that. Probably should have gotten it checked a long time ago. Dang!

The doc is likely to say, "Jake, you simply had too much fun and partied too hard at MC 2.0.....". :D

Just be glad he didn't call in sick. I still laugh when I go back and watch that video of the perfect excuse out of work.

Regina I wasn't there, regrettably but I'm very happy your now fiancé proposed and it was caught on video for all of us to see. Thank you for you sacrifices through out last year and in advance for more in the coming year. You and David have really made a great deal of people happy. I am looking forward to meeting you both next year.

Dude that is a sure fire plan to get out of work....guaranteed!

Luuuuuuuke! Sharkwrestler!! Just show the doctor some of the videos Jake. I'm pretty sure he will have a diagnosis quick

hahaha, that video was awesome. Freaking Kelly! Scared me to death. We drop him off and get back to our place and Jake, Tmex and I are all like, "dude, what if he crashed your truck", and old one-t just says, "that's why I have insurance". WHAT?! Man, I was freaking out back there.

Turns out saying Sharkwrestler in that voice over 5000 times is not recommended! Haha.

Luke that was scary as hell dude. What would we tell our wives if ol Kelly flips that thing and we're all banged up in some Myrtle Beach hospital?

hahaha, that video was awesome. Freaking Kelly! Scared me to death. We drop him off and get back to our place and Jake, Tmex and I are all like, "dude, what if he crashed your truck", and old one-t just says, "that's why I have insurance". WHAT?! Man, I was freaking out back there.

When he said, "where's the clutch?" I knew the video would be awesome. Driving on the left side of the road? Hahahaha David is awesome.

I don't know dude, but that same exact thought crossed my mind. The 3 dudes in the back seat were freaking out. Old Kelly! I love that guy. I have had a hard time thinking about the MC lately. I get all kinds of sad and depressed.

I don't know dude, but that same exact thought crossed my mind. The 3 dudes in the back seat were freaking out. Old Kelly! I love that guy. I have had a hard time thinking about the MC lately. I get all kinds of sad and depressed.

I'm the same way. I get all kinds of depressed. I know I have said that I want to come back for the next one, but if it doesn't happen I know that 2.0 rocked in so many ways

I'm the same way. I get all kinds of depressed. I know I have said that I want to come back for the next one, but if it doesn't happen I know that 2.0 rocked in so many ways

I kind of feel the same way dude. I left there knowing that we all did a wonderful job. We really did. I just miss so many of my friends. It's taken me a lot longer to get back into a groove than I expected dude. It sucks.

Don't worry Jake, whatever throat issue you've got, I have as well. It's not strep according to the walk in clinic here unfortunately.

It sucks.

--
Tapatalk2

I kind of feel the same way dude. I left there knowing that we all did a wonderful job. We really did. I just miss so many of my friends. It's taken me a lot longer to get back into a groove than I expected dude. It sucks.

Yup. It's why I can't wait for the AC tour stop. I miss seeing my THP brethren

Good news is you'll soon have a DVD to replay all those fun times. Then hopefully you'll make the next outing and you can play catchup. Win win all around I think.

I honestly hope we hear from some of the other guys that were in the event.

Don't worry Jake, whatever throat issue you've got, I have as well. It's not strep according to the walk in clinic here unfortunately.

It sucks.

--
Tapatalk2

Throat swab done, waiting on the lab now. I'll be sure to report what their findings. Man we all just got wrecked up down there!

TC and DDec, I felt the exact same way until Monday morning when I got a call from JB. Now I'm already starting to think of the best work toward next year. But really MC 2.0 was just amazing. What a weekend, I really hope people realize that it was that great, I mean even better really. I bet we get tons of entries next year. Why wouldn't someone try?!?! I know I was already brainstorming audition video ideas in case that is part of it again.

Throat swab done, waiting on the lab now. I'll be sure to report what their findings. Man we all just got wrecked up down there!

TC and DDec, I felt the exact same way until Monday morning when I got a call from JB. Now I'm already starting to think of the best work toward next year. But really MC 2.0 was just amazing. What a weekend, I really hope people realize that it was that great, I mean even better really. I bet we get tons of entries next year. Why wouldn't someone try?!?! I know I was already brainstorming audition video ideas in case that is part of it again.

If I have to make a video, I'm making something no one will ever forget Jake. I want to be on your team dude.

If I have to make a video, I'm making something no one will ever forget Jake. I want to be on your team dude.

That's what I've been thinking all day.

Yes!!!! I know you'd come up with something super clever and pull it off perfectly.

So yeah, whats up with some guys not posting a recap? I hope they do as well, I want to hear from every last one of us!

Frank, we'll coordinate our entries dude! We'll bring the creative pain!

Yeah we will. I'm getting better with this iMovie. With our combined smarts and rugged good looks, it's over bro.

Yeah we will. I'm getting better with this iMovie. With our combined smarts and rugged good looks, it's over bro.

Next Stop, Jake Nation!

Jake Nation kind of scares me yet I'm a member

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back