2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

I honestly hope we hear from some of the other guys that were in the event.

You will from me, I have just had life smack me in the face a little since we got back, but I can assure you a video is coming soon and I apologize for the delay.

You will from me, I have just had life smack me in the face a little since we got back, but I can assure you a video is coming soon and I apologize for the delay.

You have been here Yorkem. No worries.

My day 2 recap is uploading now

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Next Stop, Jake Nation!
YES! The JakeNation train keeps on rolling baby!
Jake Nation kind of scares me yet I'm a member

Never be scared Chunky, just hang out and be awesome with us. That's it!

Don't be afraid of Jake Nation. They are friendly.
QFT

Embrace it, and grow a beard.

--
Tapatalk2
QFT again. Except hopefully I don't have to grow a beard. That would get bad.

OK, sorry for the off topic. Back to my recap. So negative for Strep just like Danny says. Turns out it's Sinus drainage. Huh? WTF? I'm on antibiotics for 2 weeks. No squinty eye'd JakeNation action for a couple weeks while I'm on meds. Good thing it'll be gone by the Des Moines Tour Van stop! JakeNation has to be out in full force that weekend!

My Morgan Cup cold has finally cleared completely. Happened in the last day or so. It was pretty tiring for a couple of weeks.

Jake you must have been getting too close with my wife...she had to go to the doctor for a throat problem too yesterday. Turns out she has Uvulitis, not sure if I spelled that right. Basically the little punching bag in the back of her throat was 4 times the normal size so it was causing her to gag and throw up, doc says hardly anyone ever gets it in their lifetime, its some kind of bacterial infection. So if you were smoochin with my wife in Myrtle Beach you may want to check your Uvula, haha.

Jakes been busted!

Jake you must have been getting too close with my wife...she had to go to the doctor for a throat problem too yesterday. Turns out she has Uvulitis, not sure if I spelled that right. Basically the little punching bag in the back of her throat was 4 times the normal size so it was causing her to gag and throw up, doc says hardly anyone ever gets it in their lifetime, its some kind of bacterial infection. So if you were smoochin with my wife in Myrtle Beach you may want to check your Uvula, haha.
HAHA....wow that is hilarious. No smoothin' on Mrs. ShankShady man I promise! My wife told me I caught AIDS while in SC....I was like HUH? Really? It's a sore throat woman!

Jeez Bradd, uvula can be so easily confused with v***a, which makes your post even more amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, lets keep this one to recaps.

Bradd, you know I love you brother, but there are so many easy sex jokes in that post it is hysterical.

I feel dirty for saying Uvulitis, like its an STD or something

OK sorry back to recaps...

Just tell the doc you were saying SHARKWRESTLER 100 times a day.

I need to shoot another recap video...its like as soon as I shot the last one I have thought of a million more things to say...at least now I know I can use my webcam to shoot and upload quickly.

Just tell the doc you were saying SHARKWRESTLER 100 times a day.

I miss the energy that my range sessions had. That last month leading up to the MC was awesome. I practiced with such a purpose. Cant wait for that feeling again.

I miss the energy that my range sessions had. That last month leading up to the MC was awesome. I practiced with such a purpose. Cant wait for that feeling again.

That has been the hardest thing for me. It felt like every time I picked up the golf club there was purpose behind what I was doing. Need to set some new goals in order to try and get that feeling back. I would likely be in the dumps even further if I didn't have the Iowa tour event to look forward to.

He actually randomly dropped a SHARKWRESTLER sort of half under his breath while looking up the pharmacy info.

I hear echo's at night while I sleep Jake Thanks to you bro.
Yyou can growl it out the best.

Me too and I'm not even in the next one. Let's make an effort to Get together for the sake of your prep in the next 11 months.

Coming from the other side of things, I've been more motivated to improve than ever before.

Coming from the other side of things, I've been more motivated to improve than ever before.

That's fantastic Frank.

I feel the same way. Especially after watching the coverage. That really lit a fire under me. I can't wait to get it on DVD, I might have to watch it the night before I play every time now.

That has been the hardest thing for me. It felt like every time I picked up the golf club there was purpose behind what I was doing. Need to set some new goals in order to try and get that feeling back. I would likely be in the dumps even further if I didn't have the Iowa tour event to look forward to.

agree with Erik here. i think my game had peaked right around the right time, and is slowly on the decline now...hate to say that, cuz i love "fall golf", but it is also not as frequent as it was earlier this year. and Howzat will tell me that i'm just downplaying my game! lol
but yeah, post MC2 golf is just blah...i go out and try to enjoy, but no dice. maybe tomorrow night, some good ol' fashioned league night competition will get me back into it.

Back