2012 THP Fantasy Golf

I am in again, hope to reverse last year, started strong and finished with a fizzle, rather have the weak start and strong finish. Thanks for the new league THP, it really makes watching the tournaments much more fun.

I dont like the odds of retirees. They have too much time on their hands.

Thanks JB!! I'm in!!

Very cool, I am in.

I am in and I have my initial team set up. I like this system much better than last years.

I dont like the odds of retirees. They have too much time on their hands.

Yeah, but as the weather warms I spend most of my time either playing golf or napping, so no research time at all then.

Yeah, but as the weather warms I spend most of my time either playing golf or napping, so no research time at all then.

hahahaha...I beleive the nap part!

Sounds like it should be great! Good luck everyone!

Thanks for setting this up.. Im in!

I'm in for the win :blob:

I'm in. I enjoyed this last season

In.

Everyone had a shot until now. Good luck to everyone vying for 2nd place.

Thanks JB, i'm in.

We only join one of the groups right? I'm not understanding why there are 3 groups.

Looking forward to an entire year of fantasy golf.

I am in!! Thanks JB and GG!

Dang missed the first two leagues but in the third. Never actually kept up with fantasy golf..why not start now

Thanks JB, i'm in.

We only join one of the groups right? I'm not understanding why there are 3 groups.

Looking forward to an entire year of fantasy golf.
There are 3 groups because in Yahoo leagues they limit the size of each group. The standings we'll be going by are overall Yahoo standings and not each group standings though.

Dang missed the first two leagues but in the third. Never actually kept up with fantasy golf..why not start now
See P4B's post below:

There are 3 groups because in Yahoo leagues they limit the size of each group. The standings we'll be going by are overall Yahoo standings and not each group standings though.

I'm in, couldnt find a yahoo fantasy golf app. Thought for sure they would have one.

Did you get a message that league 2 was full when you tried to sign up? I know league 1 is at 50 but league 2 is only at 10 so hopefully more people can sign up. If not we'll work out the details to get more spots available.

i am in... never played before but im really looking forward to it. gotta figure out how to play...

I'm in. Third group, but in!

I'm in!

I'm in. Never played fantasy golf before but been playing fantasy football for years. I guess now is a great time to learn!

This will be fun and interesting: "Each week, you'll pick a team consisting of two A players, four B players and two C players. Of these players, you'll select a foursome (one A, two B, and one C) to activate for each round."

Back