2012 THP Fantasy Golf

First year doing this, but am looking forward to it!

I'm in group 3. Now I've got to figure out how to play.

I'm in group 3. Now I've got to figure out how to play.
Don't forget that all the groups are going to be scored together, so it doesn't matter which group you are in.

Did you get a message that league 2 was full when you tried to sign up? I know league 1 is at 50 but league 2 is only at 10 so hopefully more people can sign up. If not we'll work out the details to get more spots available.

I just signed up and was able to get in group 2.

This sounds like a blast! I'm looking forward to the season big time!

Very cool. Never done fantasy golf before, this should be awesome!!!

I just signed up and was able to get in group 2.
Thanks ad. I see that other people were able to sign into group 2 after TheChosen1 tried. Maybe he was doing something wrong or something.

He's in group 3 though so it really doesn't matter.

Sounds fun! I've never really had success with fantasy sports (my basketball team is already in last lolz) but maybe this time will be different... I'll sign up tomorrow.

Thanks ad. I see that other people were able to sign into group 2 after TheChosen1 tried. Maybe he was doing something wrong or something.

He's in group 3 though so it really doesn't matter.

Group 2 must have been set up for manual picking of players, while Group 3 accommodated auto-picks :act-up:

I'm in now...

Week 1: Simpson, Watson, Haas, Crane. Go get 'em boys!

I'm in now...

Week 1: Simpson, Watson, Haas, Crane. Go get 'em boys!

You aren't even gonna pick Tiger for week 1? :)

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Johnson Wagner

Awesome, I was wondering when this would get started up! I play Yahoo! every year so I'm looking forward to this!

First time doing Fantasy Golf. Signed up for Group 3. This should be fun!

bwahahaha, bring on the Euro pain!

I'll sign up and beat y'all to a Westwood sized pile of bones!

I signed up but never saw anything about.... Never mind lol

This is the first time I've played Yahoo fantasy golf. It's an interesting way of picking your roster. Unfortunately this means that an all-Euro lineup is unlikely. I'll have to adopt some US nationals....how inconvenient! :D

This is the first time I've played Yahoo fantasy golf. It's an interesting way of picking your roster. Unfortunately this means that an all-Euro lineup is unlikely. I'll have to adopt some US nationals....how inconvenient! :D

Same here. Never played yahoo golf before but it looks interesting. LOL @ your predicament.

Yahoo Fantasy Golf is a lot of fun because rather than have the same people choose the same top guys week after week, you have to get creative since you can only use guys 10 times. Its a lot of fun and should be a blast for the forum. Plus we have some crazy cool prizes we are going to give away.

I have never done any fantasy stuff before. What's the deadline to get in. Do we draft or everyone has access to all players?

Tapatalk

I have never done any fantasy stuff before. What's the deadline to get in. Do we draft or everyone has access to all players?

Tapatalk

I would signup pretty quickly as it starts this week, however if you wait a week or so, its not the end of the world. No draft and you do have access to all of the players. It is a ton of fun each week and makes tournaments that much more exciting.

It's great that you can only choose the ones playing each week... In some fantasy things like this on ESPN I'd choose my 4 golfers thinking they were playing but not really... then I'd lose :(

Yahoo Fantasy Golf is a lot of fun because rather than have the same people choose the same top guys week after week, you have to get creative since you can only use guys 10 times. Its a lot of fun and should be a blast for the forum. Plus we have some crazy cool prizes we are going to give away.

Agreed, it should ensure that there is plenty of scope for people making scores at different times in the season, and keep it interesting till the very end. Do you pick the big guns early, or wait it out? Strategy!

Agreed, it should ensure that there is plenty of scope for people making scores at different times in the season, and keep it interesting till the very end. Do you pick the big guns early, or wait it out? Strategy!

Poor paulo, he can't pick Euros every week.

Neither can I though :(

But it also depends on who's playing in that week's tourney.

Back