2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo... demo days anyone?? I can't wait to see what colour is the new thing next spring.

Probably going to be white, IMO. I am looking forward to the demo day, my irons are now 2 years old and it is time to start thinking.

Demo days...can't wait....were else can you go to have so much at your finger tips...competitions, villa crawl and just clowing with the group.

Soo... demo days anyone?? I can't wait to see what colour is the new thing next spring.

Can't wait for that. R11 Irons, Bridgestone J40 (hopefully) and who know what else will be out there. There is no way to not be happy at demo day.

Can't wait for that. R11 Irons, Bridgestone J40 (hopefully) and who know what else will be out there. There is no way to not be happy at demo day.

The idea of hitting the full j40 lineup has me fumbling for words man.. I loved everything about the J38 line but couldn't commit to any of it because I didn't have the ability to hit any of the clubs.. If the J40 is everything I hope it'll be, the bag is once again going to get a revamp next summer.

The idea of hitting the full j40 lineup has me fumbling for words man.. I loved everything about the J38 line but couldn't commit to any of it because I didn't have the ability to hit any of the clubs.. If the J40 is everything I hope it'll be, the bag is once again going to get a revamp next summer.

It's hard to keep a bag consistent on this forum lol. You see new things, hit other things and say well i like that better haha.

I'll team up with you OG and KB anyday!

We had a great time at WPB for sure and wait till you see Grand Cypress :blob:!

It's hard to keep a bag consistent on this forum lol. You see new things, hit other things and say well i like that better haha.

Hahah that is true. But I had the exact same clubs for almost 2 years after joining thus forum. Well all except the driver, I broke the old one and had to replace it. But I can't are me changing my clubs any time soon. ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Hahah that is true. But I had the exact same clubs for almost 2 years after joining thus forum. Well all except the driver, I broke the old one and had to replace it. But I can't are me changing my clubs any time soon. ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Belbs, I have found over the years I need to make very few flat out statements, I end up eating those words more often that not. I use phrases that contain the words probably, most likely, God willing.
I probably will not be changing clubs before the outing either. But I can't rule it out completely being as, like all THPers, I am just a club ho at heart. :D

i never even been to a demo day so this would be perfect... still check this thread a couple times a day seeing if a spot opens up.. with my luck the one day im busy a spot will open up lol

OG is looking right now for a good place to eat dinner. I want KB on my team! She is a ringer

OG is looking right now for a good place to eat dinner. I want KB on my team! She is a ringer
Yeah, and with another 9 months of lessons and practice....I'll fight you for her! :zsimpsons:

Hey JB...silly question because it's probably too early but when does stuff start to come in for the outing. If some hasn't started to arrive already?

Toad and OG are still young bucks at heart. I am nearing the 30 mark which still leaves me over 20 years till I am a member of the "Over The Hill" club.

Toad and OG are still young bucks at heart. I am nearing the 30 mark which still leaves me over 20 years till I am a member of the "Over The Hill" club.

Dang, I was thinking I still had 20 years or so, lol.

Playing golf in Florida during an outing is soooo much different than being on your home course or even being at a get together with other THP buddies. Between the change in grass, the nightly parties and the toll from a fantastic demo day I didn't play anywhere near my best last year, but I plan to do it all again and go at it just as hard. My only secret weapon at the next outing is staying waterlogged and off the sauce.

Whew!!! I still have 4 years until I have to worry about being OTH.... :bananadance:

Dang, I was thinking I still had 20 years or so, lol.

Playing golf in Florida during an outing is soooo much different than being on your home course or even being at a get together with other THP buddies. Between the change in grass, the nightly parties and the toll from a fantastic demo day I didn't play anywhere near my best last year, but I plan to do it all again and go at it just as hard. My only secret weapon at the next outing is staying waterlogged and off the sauce.

Concur Duey....I showed up Thursday night and partied most every night, then played at least 18 everyday including Monday....
That can take its toll on the impending OTH folk....

I'm nearing 25.......whew! :D

Oh good...I thought I was already there, but using Seth's math I still have 10 more years!!! Woohoo!!!

haha. I had always heard that you were over the hill when you hit 50. I personally think that 50 is the new 30...

haha. I had always heard that you were over the hill when you hit 50. I personally think that 50 is the new 30...

Dude, you get rep for that one, haha

Just did a quick stalk of DD's OOBgolf profile......

Yeah. I'm going to get my arse handed to me. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back