2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a quick stalk of DD's OOBgolf profile......

Yeah. I'm going to get my arse handed to me. Hahaha

Yep, most of us probably will. I just watched him shoot a 74. His short game is awesome!

I know that KellyBo is going to curb stomp me for sure. She does every time we grab a round.

Yep, most of us probably will. I just watched him shoot a 74. His short game is awesome!

Dawg stomped both of our arses! The man could have easily shot 71 today :clapp:

Just did a quick stalk of DD's OOBgolf profile......

Yeah. I'm going to get my arse handed to me. Hahaha

Who?

Who is DD?

I agree, who?

I have told you many, many times KB, home course matters so much, I can't take that game on the road. I mean at Myrtle Beach 2 weeks ago the best score I could shoot was a 79. :D

Who?

I agree, who?

I have told you many, many time KB, home course matters so much, I can't take that game on the road. I mean at Myrtle Beach 2 weeks ago the best score I could shoot was a 79. :D

You! My good sir!

Sorry. DawgDaddy.

Yea you might want to stear clear of jumping on the Dawg right now. That old dawg will bite your arse :hungry:

Yea you might want to stear clear of jumping on the Dawg right now. That old dawg will bite your arse :hungry:

I love OG painting this picture around DD that he is now going to have to live up to. The poor guy was just pegged as a scratch golfer that OG wants to ride to victory. Good luck DD, outing golf can be wonderful and demoralizing all at once...hehe

KB hit the nail on the head, the short game was working really good, I got up and down 7 times today, that is unusual for me usually more like 3 times per round. The ball striking felt good until the last 5 holes, next time I need to fill up with high test instead of regular, just ran out of gas.
I enjoyed playing with you two today, as always, and the highlight of the day had to be Kelly finding the Vision golf ball she lost off of the 1st tee we played as we finished up our last hole. That was too cool.

I love OG painting this picture around DD that he is now going to have to live up to. The poor guy was just pegged as a scratch golfer that OG wants to ride to victory. Good luck DD, outing golf can be wonderful and demoralizing all at once...hehe

The man played great golf today and I honestly believe he could have taken the game he had today to any course he has some knowledge of and shot a awesome round of golf. He will of course have to adjust and learn the ways of Grand Cypress. After that watch out :D

Nope, no where near scratch, and as I mentioned above to KB, doing it at the home course and on a course away is two entirely different things. I promise you this, if I shoot a 75 or a 95 I will have fun. I love the game, but I know I have good and bad days. One of my favorite sayings is, you have got to have the bad days to really appreciate the good ones.

Nope, no where near scratch, and as I mentioned above to KB, doing it at the home course and on a course away is two entirely different things. I promise you this, if I shoot a 75 or a 95 I will have fun. I love the game, but I know I have good and bad days. One of my favorite sayings is, you have got to have the bad days to really appreciate the good ones.

DD is smart enough to walk away from all things coming out of OG's mouth...Usually emoticons...hehe
After all, he thinks Team Paradise will win. His predictions are clearly ridiculous.

DD is smart enough to walk away from all things coming out of OG's mouth...Usually emoticons...hehe
After all, he thinks Team Paradise will win. His predictions are clearly ridiculous.

i would have to agree with this, maybe that georgia heat is finally getting to his brain

So it sounds like the full lineup of Bridgestone j40 clubs will be available to demo next spring..

Sorry if I am being ridiculous, but I am INSANELY excited. I loved my j33 irons, and while I haven't had much luck with sets since then, I think it stems directly from not being able to test them locally.. This gives me such a great opportunity to put a club into my bag from a company I really buy into. SO pumped for this!!!

Glad to see the excitement!

So it sounds like the full lineup of Bridgestone j40 clubs will be available to demo next spring..

Sorry if I am being ridiculous, but I am INSANELY excited. I loved my j33 irons, and while I haven't had much luck with sets since then, I think it stems directly from not being able to test them locally.. This gives me such a great opportunity to put a club into my bag from a company I really buy into. SO pumped for this!!!

Yeah me too...oh yeah they don't make LH clubs. Any chance I can switch to RH and be ready to go by the outing?

Yeah me too...oh yeah they don't make LH clubs. Any chance I can switch to RH and be ready to go by the outing?

To play Bridgestone? I think it might be worth at least giving it a shot haha!

Give it a shot!

We had a good amount of lefty gear there in May. Not as much as you'd probably wish for, but it's very tough to get.

To play Bridgestone? I think it might be worth at least giving it a shot haha!

Not only to play Bridgestone, but to be able to walk in to a store, try a club and actually buy it. What a treat that would be! I am still waiting on my Nike 3 wood that is shipping from Nike. 2 weeks now.

The local rep told me that info on the J40 should start showing up in the next couple of months. I really liked the J38, and might end up buying a set of them, since it can be had at great prices right now.

Anyone have a extra set of RH clubs for me? :D

The local rep told me that info on the J40 should start showing up in the next couple of months. I really liked the J38, and might end up buying a set of them, since it can be had at great prices right now.

I am seriously pondering doing the same, although I don't have a demo to decide whether I like the dual pocket or non-pocket.. It's a frustrating thing!!!

Anyone have a extra set of RH clubs for me? :D

Actually, I have an entire extra set of clubs. Driver, 3H, 4-PW, 52* wedge, putter in RH and all in an extra bag.

Shows how much extra crap I buy. :D

I plan for those to be the first irons I hit at demo day. I have been a huge Bridgestone fan for several years. Great Company.

I plan for those to be the first irons I hit at demo day. I have been a huge Bridgestone fan for several years. Great Company.

I am the same DD! I will probably grab a 4 iron first just to make sure it is not too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back