2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually with the time left before the outing this thread will bypass the MC thread in posts and views IMO.

in some cases I hope so, in some cases I hope not, that MC thread was just too tough to keep up with, with all of the inside jokes etc. But us newb's will get to create our own next year I suppose

Very eloquent. JWow does nothing to worry me. Puttin4who? Hawk is all TAWLK. I'm a little worried with your affection for Hanks, but to each his own. GG is prone to mistakes, she did marry down after all. And your braggadocios machismo does not deserve a reply!

BRING IT.

TAWLK? That was as awesome as Gray is young.

Cookie are you one of those that takes offense easily? If so I will include Ole Gray verbiage in my posts to you. Beyond that grow a pair, and get ready to have them kicked up into your throat!

hahaha. Take that, cookie!

Bro hugs for everyone

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I'm not bro hugging you without a taser, RuPaul.

man u miss half of a day in this thread and ur a few dozen pages behind, turning into the MC thread all over again lol

Helps when you can read more than 12 words a minute, deano.

thank you...

Complaining already, I see.

TAWLK? That was as awesome as Gray is young.

hahaha. Take that, cookie!

I'm not bro hugging you without a taser, RuPaul.

Helps when you can read more than 12 words a minute, deano.

Complaining already, I see.

zing...hooked on phonics worked for me!!

The massive signature pictures and non-sensical avatars left over from the wager thread are far more confusing than this thread will ever be hahaha!

Edit :: and it cracks me up!!

Nobody has ever said that they need to stay active in this thread. A PM was sent to each attendee asking that they be or become active on the forum.
If someone does not want to post in the outing thread, so be it. They are the ones missing out. But please dont play the martyr of "poor me, I dont have the time".

how could anyone signed up not be excited about this and want to post in here!!!. And with all of the annoucements, its only going to get better!

I'm uber excited

I'll be excited when you quit speaking hipster in this thread.

Nah b, you need to fall back

Haha jk, that felt weird

Extremely obvious you skimmed as I was not the one that got serious or took offense.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'll be skimming at light speed hence forth. OOPS I forgot... :D:arrogant:

Gone for 2 hours, missed 4 pages.

I didnt skim. I read each post.

This is what I know; RXGus was viewing. Dont skim, or you will get called out. Some want to gain distance by hitting from the ladies tee. Hawk has been talking noise for over 12 hours straight.

Caught up. Good to go.

This is what I know; RXGus was viewing. Dont skim, or you will get called out. Some want to gain distance by hitting from the ladies tee. Hawk has been talking noise for over 12 hours straight.

Caught up. Good to go.

love the cliffs notes version!

Caught up. Good to go.

No way dude!! Skim like a champ!! It's good for you.

I think before the outing everyone should post a photo of themselves in their avatar so we can put names to faces. Other wise I'm going to be looking for Dr who, a fat chick with cheetos, a skin guy that speaks slang and a man in a bird outfit and a man in a bucket hat (DD) thoughts?

Let me say this again. I sent a PM to every attendee discussing forum participation.
If you are PM'ing me back and saying "my life is too busy to be on the forum" or "I have better things to do", then its clear what you are using this trip for and it is NOT what the THP forum stands for. The PM was not singling out any person, but was a reminder because we have quite a few signed up for this outing that are not active at all on the forums. That is their choice and I respect that completely. However our choice is to make sure that our THP outings can continue for years to come if they are still loved and that a demo day can be a part of that.

The outing is still months away and obviously no measures are being taken at this time but that may change. Nothing was ever said about someone having to be a part of this thread or trash talk or banter of any kind. What was said is that we expect people to be active participants in the THP forum as a whole and frankly I dont think that is a lot to ask.

I think before the outing everyone should post a photo of themselves in their avatar so we can put names to faces. Other wise I'm going to be looking for Dr who, a fat chick with cheetos, a skin guy that speaks slang and a man in a bird outfit and a man in a bucket hat (DD) thoughts?

I don't know, with the right wig, I might pull of my avatar!

I think everyone needs to take a picture doing the "Steve-O" and post it as their avatar haha!

Spoiler
grupthinklive09e933a36bdd2a5550a09aab67d61072

...or their personal photo on their profile.

Yep, I will wear a bucket hat, but I look nothing like Bubba, and certainly don't hit it like him.

You and I will meet in a few weeks, I will be the talll guy hitting into your group all morning. :D Of course that will be my 2nd shot.

Ha u don't wanna see me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back