2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the people that have not attended an outing before.
We dont need pictures in profiles and/or avatars and certainly would not ask that for anybody due to this being a public internet forum.
Its never been a problem in the past and wont be in the future when it comes to our outings. You will see how easy it is to fall into a friendship with people as soon as you meet them.

For sure. You'll recognize some of us and have the fun of figuring out who others are.

We dont need pictures in profiles and/or avatars and certainly would not ask that for anybody due to this being a public internet forum.
Its never been a problem in the past and wont be in the future when it comes to our outings. You will see how easy it is to fall into a friendship with people as soon as you meet them.

I just don't have anymore room for a new friend

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Yep, I will wear a bucket hat, but I look nothing like Bubba, and certainly don't hit it like him.

You and I will meet in a few weeks, I will be the talll guy hitting into your group all morning. :D Of course that will be my 2nd shot.

looking forward to it

I think everyone needs to take a picture doing the "Steve-O" and post it as their avatar haha!

Spoiler
grupthinklive09e933a36bdd2a5550a09aab67d61072

...or their personal photo on their profile.

too funny...

I don't know, with the right wig, I might pull of my avatar!

if you show with the scarf, i'll drop in laughter..hehe

I'll be the guy snapping his 2.0 driver in half if he isnt hitting it better by next May

One of the things I hope to be a part of in the future. This place is just amazing and I am glad I found it when I did.

Guess that's been covered for the night...

I'll be the guy snapping his 2.0 driver in half if he isnt hitting it better by next May

That slice is all swing path bro, listen to Dan hahaha, hit to rout field, lead with the wrists etc etc.

Closing the face is just the release I thinkyoull get it

Supposedly, all that trash talk Hawk did in the MC thread was "out of love" for the Team Paradise guys. So when he talks trash to us, we will know in advance that it's all out of love. Such a nice guy.

Nobody has ever seen my face. I'm a mystery wrapped in Canadian bacon.

Supposedly, all that trash talk Hawk did in the MC thread was "out of love" for the Team Paradise guys. So when he talks trash to us, we will know in advance that it's all out of love. Such a nice guy.

I'll never trash talk you, Kelly. Maybe a little light trash talk, but I can't bring myself to do it.

It is a fact that I only 'smiley' trash talk with those that I love.

That slice is all swing path bro, listen to Dan hahaha, hit to rout field, lead with the wrists etc etc.

Closing the face is just the release I thinkyoull get it

The day Deano uses logic to straighten his driver is the day he stops putting from the rough..

I'll never trash talk you, Kelly. Maybe a little light trash talk, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Damn, now I know how you truley feel!

Just look for the ugly bald giant. That is me.

Don't be silly, just look for the guy hitting his 4 iron hitting the ball further than your driver.

ok ok, bad suggestion..i'm allowed one every once in a while. Can't miss you two giants anyway

Don't be silly, just look for the guy hitting his 4 iron hitting the ball further than your driver.

The day Deano uses logic to straighten his driver is the day he stops putting from the rough..

Or that god awful chut!

I'll have all the tattoos lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I can handle a little trash talk Hawk! I have a hard time trash talking anyone other than Ole Gray. I'm sure I'll get good at it by the time the outing gets here. JB has been rather kind to me too. He could really make fun of all those bad shots or 3 putts I had when I played at Grand Cypress but he has gone easy on me for sure. I guess there are some advantages to being a woman here. No one wants to make me :crying:.

Just look for the ugly bald giant. That is me.

Lol! Or ...

American looking a. Quiros

A 250 yard 4 iron

Seriously dude you're a beast!

I can handle a little trash talk Hawk! I have a hard time trash talking anyone other than Ole Gray. I'm sure I'll get good at it by the time the outing gets here. JB has been rather kind to me too. He could really make fun of all those bad shots or 3 putts I had when I played at Grand Cypress but he has gone easy on me for sure. I guess there are some advantages to being a woman here. No one wants to make me :crying:.

Nah you are the nicest person I've evr met! No way anyone could trash talk you or want too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back