2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed! I saw grand cypress twice last week and was extremely impressed with it. I think it will be perfect for THP

It really will. Unlimited golf at that place is tremendous value.

hahaha, we probably did duey.

I will say this: Grand Cypress is going to be a killer venue for an outing. The villas are nice and the golf courses are nicer. There's so many practice areas it's ridiculous.

I'm couldn't be more excited about getting back to another outing. The pic's of that course and all the amenities have my head about to explode already, but just seeing everyone again will be amazing.

I'm couldn't be more excited about getting back to another outing. The pic's of that course and all the amenities have my head about to explode already, but just seeing everyone again will be amazing.

I can't wait to see you, my little oompah loompah

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

It depends. Have both huggers been drinking? If so, it is sanitary, and...*outing approved*
We really, really need that *outing approved* emoticon.

I can't wait man. It looks awesome.
It's beautiful, prefect venue for the 2012 outing!

I can't wait to see you, my little oompah loompah

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Hey, I'm a large oompah loompa, come on man! lol. It will be a great time for sure

Being at the MC reminded just how beautiful the Florida courses are. Seeing pre-release clubs reminded me how awesome Demo Day is.

Grand Cypress will be even better than PGA National by a long shot in my opinion. The place just seems awesome and I was only there the one time. Can't wait to get back.

Grand Cypress will be even better than PGA National by a long shot in my opinion. The place just seems awesome and I was only there the one time. Can't wait to get back.

I heard that Grand Cypress just hired Wider...

I heart bro hugs!!

hahaha, we probably did duey.

I will say this: Grand Cypress is going to be a killer venue for an outing. The villas are nice and the golf courses are nicer. There's so many practice areas it's ridiculous.

dude that scramble we played on thursday was awesome!! those villas looked amazing. i have a few pics i can share - when i get my computer back up and running.

definately some challenging holes - and a great venue -t he outing there will rock.

Say it ain't so....can we just bring our own food & drinks? :D

hell - my fridge is going to have liquor and beer. i may need a seperate cooler! hahahjaha

I agree with the ones who have played it. Its an AWESOME venue. The courses are incredible. I love how holes 10 or 9 on the North and South courses are one green.

It really will. Unlimited golf at that place is tremendous value.

No doubt...hope my wife enjoys alone time in Orlando!! :laughing:

I agree with the ones who have played it. Its an AWESOME venue. The courses are incredible. I love how holes 10 or 9 on the North and South courses are one green.

glad to hear, Im going to give it a test run next month when im down in ORL

you will love it

Agreed, the north south course is just touch but fun, and the new course is a really fun time, especially if you're jake straight like the rumors say you are MD.

Agreed, the north south course is just touch but fun, and the new course is a really fun time, especially if you're jake straight like the rumors say you are MD.

uh oh, rumors swirling

Im sandbagging my handicap til next year in hopes of being a "D" player in a group when teams are formed lol

uh oh, rumors swirling

Im sandbagging my handicap til next year in hopes of being a "D" player in a group when teams are formed lol

I don't have to sandbag. I suck as enough as it is. :D

yeah....how did the new course treat you?

I heard that Grand Cypress just hired Wider...

NOOOOooooooooooo...I am fat and need to eat!

I saw that online. Really cool.

No doubt...hope my wife enjoys alone time in Orlando!! :laughing:

No worries bro. There will be plenty if other golf widows there for her to hang otu with, my wife included.

NOOOOooooooooooo...I am fat and need to eat!

I saw that online. Really cool.

No worries bro. There will be plenty if other golf widows there for her to hang otu with, my wife included.

Hope my GF doesn't feel out of place. I told her to go to the spa all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back