2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit my 4I further than you hit your driver. Heck my putter goes further forward than some of your drives:bananadance::drinks::eidolon:

I doubt anyone here believes that. He could use his driver like a pool cue and get further than most of your putts.

Only time will tell about the teams at the outing. But, it will be fun no matter what happens!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Only time will tell about the teams at the outing. But, it will be fun no matter what happens!

---

That's for sure. I think the competition will really add some fun to the mix. It seemed like everybody really enjoyed the 2nd round scramlbe in May.

That's for sure. I think the competition will really add some fun to the mix. It seemed like everybody really enjoyed the 2nd round scramlbe in May.

That round was fun, but I was suffering from playing with Uncle Daddy in the morning. That man is a bad influence. :) ummmmm sweet tea

---

Ugh. No booze for me until appx 3 minutes after my last putt.

I go out and miss out on some great stuff tonight in this thread and this is what I end up with at the end of the night? Sheesh, I'd be more worried about you guys hopping the fence over to the happiest place on earth to get a signed friendship bracelet from Miley. Hopefully we won't be on the same team. I don't consider a backstage tour of Hannah Montana a team bonding experience.

Come on man, I'd have to find time to get over there for a visit with my cousins Huey, Luey and uncle Donald.

The competition side of the outing will absolutely make the outing more exciting...no doubt about it.

...just tap it in...

I want your best on the weekend so we will just work on you Thursday night so that you are less than excited about setting up on Friday.

I've been a bit distracted lately with the Morgan Cup and the threads accordingly but man we were talking a lot about this outing while we were down in Orlando over the weekend and I gotta tell you, JB has that look in his eye when he talks about this event. The last time I saw that look was when he was telling me about his Morgan Cup idea and well....you've all seen how great that panned out. I am so looking forward to this event, teams, villas, hanging with buddies, making new buddies....all great stuff!

I've been a bit distracted lately with the Morgan Cup and the threads accordingly but man we were talking a lot about this outing while we were down in Orlando over the weekend and I gotta tell you, JB has that look in his eye when he talks about this event. The last time I saw that look was when he was telling me about his Morgan Cup idea and well....you've all seen how great that panned out. I am so looking forward to this event, teams, villas, hanging with buddies, making new buddies....all great stuff!

Wow, can't wait for the next round of announcements!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

If that don't get people excited nothing will. This is going to be amazing, I'm glad I didn't drag my feet getting in.

Good to hear P4B...I am really looking forward to the Outing, and am thrilled that I got a spot in. Should be an absolute blast of a time!

I think we will be getting more annoucments thatn our brains can handle. The wheels, they are a turning in JB's head....Chomping at the bit to get out there with everyone.

Wow, can't wait for the next round of announcements!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I can't wait to bro hug JB every day during the outing

And an hour after skimming I'm finally caught up.

Skimming is bad. Gus was browsing this thread. No one knows what anyone looks like. CL hits his putts about 2 feet too short (story of his life :D). And most importantly....

BRO HUGS ALL AROUND!!!

QUOTE=JB;841619]Let me say this again. I sent a PM to every attendee discussing forum participation.
If you are PM'ing me back and saying "my life is too busy to be on the forum" or "I have better things to do", then its clear what you are using this trip for and it is NOT what the THP forum stands for. The PM was not singling out any person, but was a reminder because we have quite a few signed up for this outing that are not active at all on the forums. That is their choice and I respect that completely. However our choice is to make sure that our THP outings can continue for years to come if they are still loved and that a demo day can be a part of that.

The outing is still months away and obviously no measures are being taken at this time but that may change. Nothing was ever said about someone having to be a part of this thread or trash talk or banter of any kind. What was said is that we expect people to be active participants in the THP forum as a whole and frankly I dont think that is a lot to ask.[/QUOTE]

It definitely is not much to ask JB, and, it is something they should want to do.

Nobody has ever seen my face. I'm a mystery wrapped in Canadian bacon.

mmmmmm...bacon...you are delicious CB

Good plan Hawk, but, you should lay off the bacos too.

That round was fun, but I was suffering from playing with Uncle Daddy in the morning. That man is a bad influence. :) ummmmm sweet tea

---

If that was suffering, then I want to get another round in with you buddy, because I thought you played really well, and I am not just talking aboot the monster drives.

Come on man, I'd have to find time to get over there for a visit with my cousins Huey, Luey and uncle Donald.

I'd respect that. A couple of dudes stalking Ms Montana is just G sauce. I don't want these guys to start breaking out in High School Musical tunes when we're playing.

Are sweaty Bro Hugs sanitary? No taller than I am it kind of scares me :sick:

You'd love to bury your face in my sweaty gut.

It depends. Have both huggers been drinking? If so, it is sanitary, and...*outing approved*

You'd love to bury your face in my sweaty gut.

Actually I think I did last year, lol.

It depends. Have both huggers been drinking? If so, it is sanitary, and...*outing approved*

Good point, we should check with the Dolphin on this.

hahaha, we probably did duey.

I will say this: Grand Cypress is going to be a killer venue for an outing. The villas are nice and the golf courses are nicer. There's so many practice areas it's ridiculous.

I will say this: Grand Cypress is going to be a killer venue for an outing. The villas are nice and the golf courses are nicer. There's so many practice areas it's ridiculous.

agreed! I saw grand cypress twice last week and was extremely impressed with it. I think it will be perfect for THP

hahaha, we probably did duey.

I can't wait man. It looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back