2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not play golf with or be seen on a practice green with anyone sporting a long putter. The day I see TC with a bag full of Cobra gear is the day I'll accept dumb long putters as real golf equipment.

I will not play golf with or be seen on a practice green with anyone sporting a long putter. The day I see TC with a bag full of Cobra gear is the day I'll accept dumb long putters as real golf equipment.

They are tough to watch aren't they. I don't think I've ever played with anyone who used one:cake::scotty:

True dat. I don't know what I would have needed for the Sunday match. Well I do but I like Gus:blob::handshake:

That right there is funny...Who is Gus?

Time to get a long putter and watch OEM on teh green as I putt with one.

They are tough to watch aren't they. I don't think I've ever played with anyone who used one:cake::scotty:

Hate them like TC does Cobra "Burner 2.0" irons

kmac has spoken

Thats odd...now that I think about it I think maybe one guy had a long/belly putter of all the rounds I have played with people. I hope it stays that way.

Soon as I head up to the TMPL I'll be getting fit for a Belly Putter so come May you will all love me.

Can't wait till Cobra drops the irons with lug nuts in them:cobra::taylormade:

Im sure it will happen and then you'll hear the "Oh but Cobra has been developing this iron for 5 years before TM even thought about it"...right!

Soon as I head up to the TMPL I'll be getting fit for a Belly Putter so come May you will all love me.

You know I would expect this from Belbs maybe but not you. :alien:

You know I would expect this from Belbs maybe but not you. :alien:

Sad part is I have actually been putting amazingly on my fast greens around here, but as soon as the speed goes down my stroke gets too long and my putting just collapses.

Cobra blows. Thanks for sending a S2 Offset driver to the last outing for the lefties. What a great driver :banghead:

I have only played with 2 people over the years gaming them, and one is my buddy OG, he calls it his t!tty putter. :D

Embrace the long stick people :act-up: I am willing to bet that we have five THP'ers gaming them in May.

Embrace the long stick people :act-up: I am willing to bet that we have five THP'ers gaming them in May.

As well as you putt Keith I am a little surprised that you are gaming a broom. I assume you are playing it in Blairsville.

I'll take the under but then give me the over AFTER the Outing

Prediction. By the 2013 Outing, OEM has OEM'd a long putter, putted well with it, putted poorly with it, and is back to a regular one.

Never!!

Yeah DD. I decided to try one just for the heck of it and found I liked it. It was the one type of SeeMore I did not have. Now, dont get me wrong...as soon as this thing goes south it goes back on the shelf and I will be OEM'ed.

CL told me at the last outing "How he was impressed how many long putters were there." I didn't have heart to tell him they were regular putters. :bananadance:

Thats all I needed to hear GG.

Et tu DMB!! I think you were the last hold out:beat-up::blob::precept:

Hey Yorkem's friend.

I've seen a couple digs already from you today. I'm going to make it my mission to destroy you and whatever unfortunate team you end up on in May. You're putting every damn ball in the hole too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back