2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[activate Ole Gray voice]

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Arse!!

[deactivate Ole Gray voice]

FIFY

--
tapatalk

Hell yeah Hanks is coming. He is our secret weapon. Wait till you see what he unleashes of depends wearing Ole Gray.

I don't think Hanks wants none of this ole man!

Where's Ole Gray today?

Looking for a buzzard so I can kick his arse!!!

He woke up, fell asleep, woke up hit 3 golf balls, all of which went OB, fell back asleep, woke up to change his diaper, went back to sleep and will wake up in time for dinner.
Come on this thread and say

you boyz dont realize that the original hooker OG and his team of 4 are gunna whup some arse down there in Fl

Then fall back to sleep.

Was just wondering that myself...

FIFY

--
tapatalk

I have been out of town playing a pretty darn tough golf course today honing my skills up for any THP staffers that care to get in my way at Grand Cypress. Now get some of that!

Talk about proving one's point. OG is always there to do that for me.

I let OG whup my arse today. It makes him feel manly! I'm such a sweet wife. :D

I love that you are doing that KB. Let him get his confidence up by playing 4300 yards where he likes to play so he can pound his chest and thinking he is hitting hit 300 yards off the tee. Then outing time comes and he gets smacked in the face by missing a fairway the size of a village TWICE.

I love that you are doing that KB. Let him get his confidence up by playing 4300 yards where he likes to play so he can pound his chest and thinking he is hitting hit 300 yards off the tee. Then outing time comes and he gets smacked in the face by missing a fairway the size of a village TWICE.

That's my plan! You have us both figured out.

That's my plan! You have us both figured out.

I watched you carry him for 2 days. Right before that trip he said "even KB can attest to how great my ball striking is right now. Better than ever".
We saw it.

Now, honest to God, he just said the exact same thing in the latest flavor of the month driver of his.
Then come May, it wont even be this one, he will get spanked.
Then say the same thing the following year.

He is like the directions on the back of shower. Shower, Rinse, Repeat.

What tees do we play from at the outing?

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Come on sweety and tell the troops on here my ball striking is much better these days.. I played a good round of golf on a really tough & tight golf course today.. I will have no fear of missing that fairway or most of them for that matter down at Grand Cypress at the next outing. You guys can kid if like but the new ole gray is getting his act on.

One thing I will say about Grand Cypress is that you must have good course management skills. OG is not only hitting the ball well, but he is actually getting smarter with course management which is definitely helping his game. I hope he keeps it and shows JB he can hit that wide fairway next May!

One thing I will say about Grand Cypress is that you must have good course management skills. OG is not only hitting the ball well, but he is actually getting smarter with course management which is definitely helping his game. I hope he keeps it and shows JB he can hit that wide fairway next May!

Oh brother, all thing I know is go for it... guess I better start thinking smart

Its a shame we both know otherwise KB. We have seen his short game and bunker play. I will take my chances.

Yes sir....still able to make that trip...
Glad to hear that buddy, looking forward to teeing it up with you.

Glad to hear that buddy, looking forward to teeing it up with you.
and me as well....looks like a couple of Lefty's in our foursome as well...

Man the banter sucked today, OG is crazy, Kelly tries to talk him down, and Team THP will still beat everyone by 10 strokes.

Man the banter sucked today, OG is crazy, Kelly tries to talk him down, and Team THP will still beat everyone by 10 strokes.

10 strokes? I may take you up on that one...

We should have a stache competition too. Naw, who am I kidding, we can't compete with Magnum

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Speak for yourself there Belbs. My hair may not be the right color, but I'm pretty sure I could out-stache just about anyone here!

10 strokes? I may take you up on that one...

Your trash talk is boring me, wheres Hawk at? Hawk, these fools think they stand a chance.

I am ready to hear the teams and the golf format, I can't imagine what the competition will consist of. Scramble, best ball, total team score..... the list goes on and on. All I know right now is I am on the team with Ole Gray, everybody is at this point.

Your trash talk is boring me, wheres Hawk at? Hawk, these fools think they stand a chance.

I'll work on taking my trash talking to the next level. Cant disappoint...

Where's OG when you need a distraction?

And then shortly after arrival, swampA$$

Ha I was in pensacola all last august-September working the oil spill, well supervising lol, heat didn't bother me

EzeerblooC....you got it all turned around just like your golf game. THP ain't got no chance at the outing. JB and puttn4mrclean can't carry all that dead weight

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

You fools have no idea what is in store for you. Coolbreeze is being kind in his assessment. Half of you are outing rookies. You will be crying by 1:00pm on Friday about the heat and hitting too many balls, etc. TEAM THP will be chilling by the launch monitor while you flail away with your sorry swings. Come Saturday we'll take you to the real woodshed. The one that so many have visited before. The one the Old Gray calls home sweet home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back