2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell Uncle Daddy they doubled the price this year. You are in then.

hahahaha....Uncle Daddy divulged too much info while he ad his buzz on

Hey All,
Due to some personal circumstances that have recently surfaced, I will be unable to attend the 2012 THP Outing.
I hope everyone has a great time (as I am sure they will) and hopefully my departure opens up a slot for an eager THP'er that is sitting on the waiting list...

Bama
Mark

that stinks bama :(

Hey All,
Due to some personal circumstances that have recently surfaced, I will be unable to attend the 2012 THP Outing.
I hope everyone has a great time (as I am sure they will) and hopefully my departure opens up a slot for an eager THP'er that is sitting on the waiting list...

Bama
Mark

sorry to hear it bama. Hope everything is alright

Hey All,

Bama
Mark

That sucks man!

There are some logistical issues regarding Bama's cancellation that have prevented me from opening up another spot at this time. Once I have more information I will let everyone know.

*line forms here*

There are some logistical issues regarding Bama's cancellation that have prevented me from opening up another spot at this time. Once I have more information I will let everyone know.

Hahaha. Hanks is in. But his multiple personalities are not.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

His stache needs a second spot:mohawk:

Maybe he needs a spot for Pseudo Hanks?

Hell yeah Hanks is coming. He is our secret weapon. Wait till you see what he unleashes of depends wearing Ole Gray.

Hell yeah Hanks is coming. He is our secret weapon. Wait till you see what he unleashes of depends wearing Ole Gray.
Hanks will drop some bombs on people down there, we just can't let him wear himself out again.

Hey All,

Bama
Mark

Hate to hear it Mark, hope everything is alright.

Hanks will drop some bombs on people down there, we just can't let him wear himself out again.

And by bombs you mean shanks to the ankle. Those do hurt:clown::cowboy:

I think I may have to play with CL again this trip. I look forward to beating him without a quad this time. Although beating him with one was fun too.
Poor CL, he is going to have to follow the rules on teh course again. And he wont be able to hide behind Gus this time.

Where's Ole Gray today?

I think I may have to play with CL again this trip. I look forward to beating him without a quad this time. Although beating him with one was fun too.
Poor CL, he is going to have to follow the rules on teh course again. And he wont be able to hide behind Gus this time.

Bring it! Heck I'll take Hawk as a partner and beat your sorry behind. I was going through 3 swing changes last outing:starwars::terror:

Where's Ole Gray today?

He woke up, fell asleep, woke up hit 3 golf balls, all of which went OB, fell back asleep, woke up to change his diaper, went back to sleep and will wake up in time for dinner.
Come on this thread and say

you boyz dont realize that the original hooker OG and his team of 4 are gunna whup some arse down there in Fl

Then fall back to sleep.

Where's Ole Gray today?

He's posting on Golfwrx how he's going to kill the staffers there. :confused2::confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back