2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My THP partner in crime, we will wreck those guys on the course!

Of course we will. They're all Losers who can't hang. We stay up late, we set up, we bring coverage, and we look good. How is that not winning already?

I'm this close to driving to Gray, GA and ripping that old turkey a new one on his new course. And when I win, I'm taking his Turdleist driver with me.

He will be in the middle of fourteen swing changes and some back pain by the third hole.

Funny because its true.

Ok big guy. I just want you looking good when you are out there kicking butt and taking names. Bring it with the hawt pink and the game that don't stink!

Seeing OG say "hawt" is mildly scary once you meet him.

I do when I get lazy. Normally I am more like 350-375 if I get some roll.

You have been reading the longest drive thread too much. I want to see some of these "bombers" go at it on flat, wet fairways in humid conditions at sea level and make sure they earn their *outing approved* badge.

Oh mattycakes, until teams are announced it's fair game. Then it will be on like donkey kong! You and mc77 will be so pretty during demo day on Friday.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Ha, Gota make a good first impression

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Matty will be Gus 3.0

He's going to be looking for an early ticket home after he puts up a 107 and sweats through his coochie cutters on Saturday.

That's where I come in GG.

Where's that MexiCAN'T Tmex at?

right here buddy. i needed a moment with the new black iron pictures....

I don't know what you are talking about. I have a legit +3 handicap. I just try not to brag. ; )

TMex index youre +5.2 its official, it will be replacing ghin.

Just make sure ur clear of the green when I'm on the tee

youre using the driver on par 3's?

Do you average 310 off the tee?

i do with my 55* JAWS.

Mattycrack is the offspring of The Belbs and Biggsy's skype sessions.

I'm tired of MattyCaulks stupidity, I want to talk to friendly intelligent folks, how you doing Yoccos?

Of course we will. They're all Losers who can't hang. We stay up late, we set up, we bring coverage, and we look good. How is that not winning already?

I'm this close to driving to Gray, GA and ripping that old turkey a new one on his new course. And when I win, I'm taking his Turdleist driver with me.

Bring it Mountain man! I don't have a new course but I will whup ya on my old one......

Funny because its true.

Seeing OG say "hawt" is mildly scary once you meet him.

Hawter than a two dollar pistol!

Matty will be Gus 3.0

He's going to be looking for an early ticket home after he puts up a 107 and sweats through his coochie cutters on Saturday.

Haha, 87-107 . I'm there to have fun and wouldn't let a bad round ruin my time

Tmex, getting some work done with some CG Black pictures. You were such a CG7 homer that these just made you eat a taquito didn't they?

I think we have to go head to head at some point.

I'm tired of MattyCaulks stupidity, I want to talk to friendly intelligent folks, how you doing Yoccos?

Want me to fed ex u some tissues :)

Bring it Mountain man! I don't have a new course but I will whup ya on my old one......

Hawter than a two dollar pistol!

You're right, it's not a new course. I forgot you've been playing there since 1943. I'm going to implement a cut off age for future outings, that way KB can come by herself, lol

This course is going to ruin some people and their vision of their golf game as a whole.

Except for me because it's already my home course. I plan to shoot no higher than a 65 each round, but more like a 59.

Its officially the EFFIN WOW COUPLE!

All these guys bragging about distance need to man up and play the tips.

This course is going to ruin some people and their vision of their golf game as a whole.

Yeah, I think you're right. You really need to put the ball in the right spots on this course. Very small greens and some crazy bunkering. I loved it.

dont let mattycaulk get you down. not all of us non staffers can be as cool as me. except jrod.

Tmex, getting some work done with some CG Black pictures. You were such a CG7 homer that these just made you eat a taquito didn't they?

I think we have to go head to head at some point.

two taquitos. i am still a cg7 homer lol.

I think so too dude. its been in the works ever since the Morgan Cup. Destiny.

You honestly have no idea how much I envy you for being able to hit driver off the tee...how far are the tips btw?

Nope, lol I'm only a 250 average driver in all honesty

I brag about my 260 average all the time. Thats belbs long right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back