2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these guys bragging about distance need to man up and play the tips.

I want to see this in Grand Cypress. Hopefully they took scuba diving lessons too.

Its officially the EFFIN WOW COUPLE!

Ha I got an awesome "gift" idea for the wow couple

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

You honestly have no idea how much I envy you for being able to hit driver off the tee...how far are the tips btw?

Right around 7000

Yeah, I think you're right. You really need to put the ball in the right spots on this course. Very small greens and some crazy bunkering. I loved it.
Don't forget some wicked greens to boot. If we played them fast like will be in May I would have 3 jacked my ass off.

Are you going to choose us for club testing?

Haha burn.... I don't even have a comeback.. I'm gona go put my skirt on now

Don't forget some wicked greens to boot. If we played them fast like will be in May I would have 3 jacked my ass off.

I love 3 jacking my ass off. Yeah, the greens were tough. I putt well on them but some of them were just tough to hit.

The problem is you get to play every yard of it too, and there is some water here and there. /sarcasm

Yeah its the longest 6500 course I have played the way its laid out.

The problem is you get to play every yard of it too, and there is some water here and there. /sarcasm

Come out to Arizona...Karsten will make you hate golf.

I love 3 jacking my ass off. Yeah, the greens were tough. I putt well on them but some of them were just tough to hit.

That last par 5 is gonna wreck someones day.

You honestly have no idea how much I envy you for being able to hit driver off the tee...how far are the tips btw?

I can't hit Driver off the tee I am all over the place dude. Jakestraight style.

Yeah its the longest 6500 course I have played the way its laid out.

You better make damn sure you catch it flush, because even challenging the water from the blues, well, we saw how that worked out.

You got that right. It's not a 2 shot Par 5 at all, and the layup shot is super scary. Just death everywhere.

You better make damn sure you catch it flush, because even challenging the water from the blues, well, we saw how that worked out.

That was awesome, you crushed it but bit off a little more than you could chew.

I'm bringing my scuba gear....

If the greens are anything like they were in April, people are going to be amazed. Just freaking perfect. I saw a guy come within 6 inches of putting a ball into the water.

FWIW, tonight is a special night. TEAM THP's GolferGal has joined in the trash talk. A very special day indeed!

You got that right. It's not a 2 shot Par 5 at all, and the layup shot is super scary. Just death everywhere.

Its a good one. It is just a great golf hole in so many ways. I see some double figures coming in there.

You're right, it's not a new course. I forgot you've been playing there since 1943. I'm going to implement a cut off age for future outings, that way KB can come by herself, lol

yea because you don't want the old man to come down there and roll out a can of:

Spoiler
whupass.jpg

The greens are usually wicked fast, I hope JB can talk to the staff and get them up to 12.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I did ok on the front just avoiding the trouble and then tried to be a hero on the back. In retrospect I can safely say that was a bad idea.

The greens are usually wicked fast, I hope JB can talk to the staff and get them up to 12.

Look at the date of the outing and then remember what the next week is there. The greens will be moving.

North/south or New course?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back