2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrying a dead rabbit and turtle (THP team members), a buzzard tries to check in at the Orlando airport on his way back to IL. "Sorry, sir," says the ticket agent. "We allow only one item of carrion."

Last edited:
Carrying a dead rabbit and turtle (THP team member), a buzzard tries to check in at the Orlando airport on his way back to IL. "Sorry, sir," says the ticket agent. "We allow only one item of carrion."

Ahh haha get em kb

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Last edited:
Ahh haha get em kb

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Hehe - yep I have to get 'em while they are sleeping and I'll be long gone before they wake up (I hope).

Hehe - yep I have to get 'em while they are sleeping and I'll be long gone before they wake up (I hope).

LOL - KB ragging on them while they sleep, I like it. By the time Team THP wakes up we will all be out playing!

Even saw GG get it on the smack talk officially opening the door to get some thrown back at her. Seems like half of Team THP is going through swing lessons right now as they already feel the pressure coming 8 months away!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Haha kelly. Also lol at Matty pretending he gets it.

As for you, cookie: Team THP is going to devote an extra portion of excellence just for you. We are going to cooly destroy you while you are puking in the bushes from a mixture of fear, villa crawl flu, and rookie-itis.

Posted via Tapatalk

Do I hear annoyance squawking?? While yes, yes I do. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

great point....

....and that is funny

OG's signature should read :poop: 910

Of course we will. They're all Losers who can't hang. We stay up late, we set up, we bring coverage, and we look good. How is that not winning already?

I'm this close to driving to Gray, GA and ripping that old turkey a new one on his new course. And when I win, I'm taking his Turdleist driver with me.

great point....

....and that is funny

OG's signature should read :poop: 910

I am looking forward to showing you guys what kind of pain that shatty 910 is going to bring to somebody's behind at the outing..

Nobody's carrying me. I'll be ready.

You and the Breeze need to stop flapping your gums. All that hot air is causing a hurricane.

Its time team TMex announced their intention to kick some @ss. Beware my friends..... beware....

Chunkylover needs to play with Yoccos:meeting:

Haha kelly. Also lol at Matty pretending he gets it.

As for you, cookie: Team THP is going to devote an extra portion of excellence just for you. We are going to cooly destroy you while you are puking in the bushes from a mixture of fear, villa crawl flu, and rookie-itis.

Posted via Tapatalk

He got some nice nicknames last night. Mattycrap, mattycaulk was funny, and that guy that will shed tears by the turn.
I love newbies talking smack. It makes me grin and think deja vu all over again.

I am looking forward to showing you guys what kind of pain that shatty 910 is going to bring to somebody's behind at the outing..

I would make a pretty good wager it wont be in your bag come May. You, me, and every other person here knows that. Downright comical.

Its a good one. It is just a great golf hole in so many ways. I see some double figures coming in there.

I thought TC wasn't coming?:blob::bomb:

I'm going to go with the tried and true MC thread answer and say "Some of us have jobs". Then I had a playdate for my son and the drunken dad came over. It was not a fun day. So I'm ready for your excellence today. Now you don't piss it, you puke it up right?

I'm going to go with the tried and true MC thread answer and say "Some of us have jobs". Then I had a playdate for my son and the drunken dad came over. It was not a fun day. So I'm ready for your excellence today. Now you don't piss it, you puke it up right?

Quit making excuses.

As for me, Saturday is not usually a THP day after jr wakes up.

Posted via Tapatalk

Does anybody else think that OG and Mattycaulk might be the same person?
They talk nonsense.
THey forget where they are.
They both love boy bands.
I mean the similarities are endless.

They talk nonsense.

It's a good possibility.

They talk nonsense.

They both dress in womens clothes:zdance:

So we have a new idea for getting to the outing. In talking with some people here in our neighborhood the best idea may be to drive to Boston or New Hampshire then fly from there to Orlando on a domestic airline.

What airlines are good from those areas?

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

So we have a new idea for getting to the outing. In talking with some people here in our neighborhood the best idea may be to drive to Boston or New Hampshire then fly from there to Orlando on a domestic airline.

What airlines are good from those areas?

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

That is actually a very good idea. Both of those airports most likely offer nonstop to Orlando.
Check expedia or one of the travel services and then of course make sure you check Southwest.com and aa.com since they are not part of it.

Our non stops to Orlando are gone as of Jan 1 so getting down there in May is gonna be a royal pain in the arse.

Our non stops to Orlando are gone as of Jan 1 so getting down there in May is gonna be a royal pain in the arse.

Can you go to a different airport?

Can you go to a different airport?

Yah I'm probably gonna have my dad drive me to Midway. It's a total hole but its on this side of chicago and it's 10x easier to go through security in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back