2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are internet golfers WE, thats what we do, hit 310 yard uphill wind in our face drives

Oh yeah, forgot. Gotta work on converting my actual stats to my internet stats.

we are internet golfers WE, thats what we do, hit 310 yard uphill wind in our face drives

I hit 250 average lol, no shame

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Not sure what that has to do with the 2012 outing, but I will tie it into it for you.
Coming from the guy that makes fun of someone because of them using a Niblick.
Lets put it this way. Come to an outing and put your money where your mouth is. We will then call you Gussy 3.0
My guess is that Yoccos did not just start talking about my short game. My guess is that after last night, and the Niblick talk, you decided you wanted to throw out a challenge knowing you are safely a thousand miles away and not signed up for this outing.
Im sure you can hit it by me as so many can....But I would be willing to have a greenside challenge any day of the week with you! Then I can watch you limp away as I grin and say "there goes another one".

Haha no I asked him about it because everyone says youre good and he has seen you play. Short game is my favorite thing in golf and not many people (I dont know how to say this right) have the creativity and desire to have fun and be good at it. I just thought it would be fun if I get a chance to come to the outing to have a go with you. Yoccos said you dont miss so I hope I get to see it :D Working my butt off to have the chance to come to the outing but school comes first right now.

I hit 250 average lol, no shame

no you dont, your typing all this on the interweb so that =320-330 easy lol

no you dont, your typing all this on the interweb so that =320-330 easy lol

Lol u got me, I just didn't wana brag

Lol u got me, I just didn't wana brag

its gonna be funny seeing somebody in a pink skirt hit it 320 yards at the worst

Mrs. Graybush stopped by a few minutes ago and announced she is retiring from being a "Hooker". She also talked about her visit to Grand Cypress earlier this year when she was a "Hooker Gone Wild" with the Wow factor. I didn't get her entire conversation on tape but she did say she is going back to Grand Cypress next year but she will be straight next time.

Mrs. Graybush stopped by a few minutes ago and announced she is retiring from being a "Hooker". She also talked about her visit to Grand Cypress earlier this year when she was a "Hooker Gone Wild" with the Wow factor. I didn't get her entire conversation on tape but she did say she is going back to Grand Cypress next year but she will be straight next time.

Ok so random question...are those chairs from cracker barrel?

weirdest video ever

Haha no I asked him about it because everyone says youre good and he has seen you play. Short game is my favorite thing in golf and not many people (I dont know how to say this right) have the creativity and desire to have fun and be good at it. I just thought it would be fun if I get a chance to come to the outing to have a go with you. Yoccos said you dont miss so I hope I get to see it :D Working my butt off to have the chance to come to the outing but school comes first right now.

Of course you did.
Being that Marcawesome has seen the two of us play, I will leave it to his judgement.
Something tells me I know what his thoughts are on the subject...hehe

haha Mrs Graybush is BACK! Love it

weirdest video ever

you kind of have to know the history of Mrs. Graybush to understand this video. :D Yes, they are from Cracker Barrell and yes we need to scrub them!

weirdest video ever

haha you dont know Mrs Graybush do ya? You prob didnt see all the Morgan Cup videos

you kind of have to know the history of Mrs. Graybush to understand this video. :D Yes, they are from Cracker Barrell and yes we need to scrub them!

Haha, good to see her back... I think

All I think of when I see these videos is the word "dusty".

haha you dont know Mrs Graybush do ya? You prob didnt see all the Morgan Cup videos

Just remember that Mrs. Firebush started all this!

Of course you did.
Being that Marcawesome has seen the two of us play, I will leave it to his judgement.
Something tells me I know what his thoughts are on the subject...hehe

Keep in mind he hasnt seen me try lol. This thread is killing me though I want to meet everyone now. Do you think my odds of finding a spot would be decent in January?

All I think of is 'when do the white coats arrive?'

All I think of when I see these videos is the word "dusty".

Keep in mind he hasnt seen me try lol. This thread is killing me though I want to meet everyone now. Do you think my odds of finding a spot would be decent in January?

As we have said a few times now, If you want to get a spot, contact GG and be put on the waiting list....

And I am pretty sure he saw you play today. Short game is part of golf of course.

Just remember that Mrs. Firebush started all this!

lol well crap, i dont know Mrs. Firebush, will Mrs Firebush and Mrs Graybush be at the outing or just Graybush

lol well crap, i dont know Mrs. Firebush, will Mrs Firebush and Mrs Graybush be at the outing or just Graybush

Mrs. Firebush will definitely be there. In fact, she had a lot to do with this outing!

Ha, OG looked super excited to be in a dress..

Search the Random and Off Topic thread for JB and GG productions. Lots of interesting things there.

On a side note, its amazing to me how many people on this forum rarely went in the Morgan Cup thread once they found out they were not in it. Shocking really. Not directed at 10yarddraw, but really shocking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back