2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see her again. Always starting something.

The mc thread was the most fun thread ... at the time, this one is now :)

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

As we have said a few times now, If you want to get a spot, contact GG and be put on the waiting list....

And I am pretty sure he saw you play today. Short game is part of golf of course.

Six little words why I am so bad at golf!!!...LOL

Search the Random and Off Topic thread for JB and GG productions. Lots of interesting things there.

On a side note, its amazing to me how many people on this forum rarely went in the Morgan Cup thread once they found out they were not in it. Shocking really. Not directed at 10yarddraw, but really shocking to me.

will do, i know you said not directed at me but i just want it known i was in the MC thread allot lol, that was not directed at you hehe

Wonder how many more pages this will be by the time i eat supper and get back, we shall see.

Now we know why OG has been absent from this thread, he's playing dress up

Now we know why OG has been absent from this thread, he's playing dress up

LOL - I talk him into doing these crazy things. He's so easy. Kind of like you will be when you dress up at the outing next year! I have a feeling OG is being replaced. We have Mrs. Firebush, Graybush, and now Mattybush or Crackbush?

Search the Random and Off Topic thread for JB and GG productions. Lots of interesting things there.

On a side note, its amazing to me how many people on this forum rarely went in the Morgan Cup thread once they found out they were not in it. Shocking really. Not directed at 10yarddraw, but really shocking to me.

Well in my opinion, personally, I felt out of place in the MC thread. Everyone had their own conversation(the participates mainly) and I didn't want to just jump in. Of course I was not able to be part of the Morgan cup for obvious reasons but I did skim it just never posted in it much because I felt like it was for the 16 people involved.

LOL - I talk him into doing these crazy things. He's so easy. Kind of like you will be when you dress up at the outing next year! I have a feeling OG is being replaced. We have Mrs. Firebush, Graybush, and now Mattybush or Crackbush?

Lmao @ crackbush.. if I could add rep on tapatalk I would

Lmao @ crackbush.. if I could add rep on tapatalk I would

Sorry for misspelling your name Mrs. Krackbush. Your turn now. Mrs. Graybush has retired.

Sorry for misspelling your name Mrs. Krackbush. Your turn now. Mrs. Graybush has retired.

Haha, hmmmm I got something in mind

im so glad to hear Mrs Graybush has given up hooking again! i hope shes still retired in MAY!!!

Yoccos told me about your short game today...He said that there was no way I could compete...That was my reaction too :smirk:

Trust me dude. YOu don't want to go there:bye: I'm all up for a challenge any day of the week but his short game is lethal. I played just a single round and I will never forget a shot that he hit that I'm sure he forgot about the minute after he hit it.

Trust me dude. YOu don't want to go there:bye: I'm all up for a challenge any day of the week but his short game is lethal. I played just a single round and I will never forget a shot that he hit that I'm sure he forgot about the minute after he hit it.

I dont care if I lose or make a fool of myself lol. I love watching people that know how to use their wedges.

Yeah it was pretty cool to watch. Just don't bet anything on it.:bananadance:

How tough is it to converse a little bit on here and why on earth would someone want to go that has not made friends or at least felt like part of the community? My numero uno reason for going to this is meeting those I've met before and to meet those I know from the site. The golf, equipment and everything else is just gravy.

My number one reason for wanting to go is to meet everyone. I've said it before, it's rather difficult to talk junk about someone I don't really know. This place is chock full of incredible people that I cannot wait to get to know in person.

I'm going to do my very best to ensure that I am having fun at all times. I really don't want to get punched in the face.

My number one reason for wanting to go is to meet everyone. I've said it before, it's rather difficult to talk junk about someone I don't really know. This place is chock full of incredible people that I cannot wait to get to know in person.

I'm going to do my very best to ensure that I am having fun at all times. I really don't want to get punched in the face.

Canadians don't punch, they slap

Well first they try and pull your shirt over your head:stickbeat:

haha now thats funny, on a side note my smilies wont work, the page wont load them up for some reason

haha now thats funny, on a side note my smilies wont work, the page wont load them up for some reason

Why can't that happen for me!!?:beat-up:

Can't wait for team announcements!!

You'll have a blast without even trying and all this early trash talk becomes fun and games at the outing, (unless you gain the Welchers label, lol). I'm not nearly as worried about JB beating me as I am one of the ladies there. Everyone expects JB to do it, but those women can flat out play. GG and Morgan may be beautiful, but they have ice in their veins on the course.

Just caught up on this thread from this morning. Aside from the trip down 'serious lane' I was cracking up sitting waiting for my plane.
May can't come fast enough for this Florida boy. I'm sure there will be some talking after the Fla gathering but we'll address that at a later date.
I hope some of the THP team comes
done early so we can get a round or two in before the outing. And I hope TC makes it...looking forwarding to
sharing a few pints and knocking the pill around.
Some of you boys are writing checks the bank may not be able to cash. Love ya OG but theTIPS....mattycakes you bess be gettn yo game in order my brother! Great stuff guys, can't wait to make our own stories for the next batch of noobs '13

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

You'll have a blast without even trying and all this early trash talk becomes fun and games at the outing, (unless you gain the Welchers label, lol). I'm not nearly as worried about JB beating me as I am one of the ladies there. Everyone expects JB to do it, but those women can flat out play. GG and Morgan may be beautiful, but they have ice in their veins on the course.

I think I would rather one of them beat me, than one of the 2 that will be dressed in drag. I can handle losing to a woman, I dont know if I can handle losing to someone in drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back